Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solemboy.... Oh Solemboy....
Solemboy!

Your signature...

Any african guy to marry you just tocheese of your grandma?

I'll take you up on that.....

South AFRICAN be ok?

Promise to keep you in the style you'r acustomed to

When shall I pick you up at Jan Smuts airport?

Hahaha...Ok, but we're talking about a Swedish guy, so grams is probably thinking original-African/Asian and not European-you-type of African...

Yup, South African is just fine. You can pick me up whenever you've bought me the plane tickets and made all the necessary arrangements. During the wedding ceremony we will pretend your family has a history of paganism to increase the impact. I will enjoy pissing off my family.

southbiochem Wrote:Hahaha...Ok, but we're talking about a Swedish guy, so grams is probably thinking original-African/Asian and not European-you-type of African...

More or less, but in this case there's also quite an age difference which would work as a proper replacement.

SolemnBoy Wrote:More or less, but in this case there's also quite an age difference which would work as a proper replacement.

That's good news for our South African folk...

Wonder what's grams intake on a atheist pro-evolutionism LatinAmerican hardcore scientist

I fucking curse a lot. Can I be the flower girl at the wedding?

Can I be a grooms/bridesmen? I promise to wear my uniform.

:-)

Richard

Oh, my grandmother isn't religious or anything so there's no need for an atheist. This is getting too complicated, why should it be so damn hard to marry foreign people for provocative purposes? I don't care what happens afterwards, we can like live separately if it turns out we can't stand each other.

@ Ardus and VileKyle: yes.

southbiochem Wrote:Hahaha...Ok, but we're talking about a Swedish guy, so grams is probably thinking original-African/Asian and not European-you-type of African...

Ahhhhhhh yes, but what with what happened to all the womenfolk when Great great GREAT grandaddy Jan van Riebeek, hit these shores, we all gots african blood in us, so I do qualify,

Just don't tell any other afrikaaners, Or I'll be toast before I get's to get my conjugal rights with Solemboy...

Oh an the age thing....

Who in tarnation says I'm not mentally 17??????

Solem,, get ready for the ride of your life..... Biglaugh

Solem, what you think, Vile, ardus & South can join in as bride whatchmacallits, ring bearer... Oh heck, thats Bow's job (Of course, With your permission Solem)

And Solem, I promise to treat you with honor and respect, to make your every sexual fantacy a reality, to pamper and indulge your every whim, and to disown my son (who get's the bloody lot) in favor of you....

You want a Ferrarri? Its yours..

A house overlooking the sea? no problem...

Just one tiny, small, detail.... I've got 10 years of celibacy to catch up..
Sperm Sperm Sperm Sperm SpermHubba-hubba-smiley

trialbyerror Wrote:Solem, what you think, Vile, ardus & South can join in as bride whatchmacallits, ring bearer... Oh heck, thats Bow's job (Of course, With your permission Solem)

And Solem, I promise to treat you with honor and respect, to make your every sexual fantacy a reality, to pamper and indulge your every whim, and to disown my son (who get's the bloody lot) in favor of you....

I better bring the garden hose and my whips then.

I don't want a ferrarri but I want my own room, a bearded dragon, my own library and a bottle of Fireball Whiskey. I don't care about the people involved with the wedding, anyone who wants to is welcome.