Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solemboy.... Oh Solemboy....
Garden hose??????

Ok, I want Asian (my real crush and the other guy are both Asian) and African too (And I think a new, African crush is waiting for me...), but also North European (like Solemnboy heheheh) LOL

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oh, my grandmother isn't religious or anything so there's no need for an atheist. This is getting too complicated, why should it be so damn hard to marry foreign people for provocative purposes? I don't care what happens afterwards, we can like live separately if it turns out we can't stand each other.

@ Ardus and VileKyle: yes.

Some would say: "Get a room!!"
then, some time later, some might say: "Get a divorce!!!" Confusedmiley-eating-icecr

trialbyerror Wrote:Garden hose??????

He wants to water you like a delicate flower, methinks... Sheep

What do you two want for your wedding present?

I want to be the wedding guess that ends up drinking to much Drinka , I'm very emotional to so I'll end up crying during the ceremonySmile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

princealbertofb Wrote:He wants to water you like a delicate flower, methinks... Sheep

But he's got his own "hosepipe" to water me with.... Sides his hosepipe comes with a life-time guarantee

ceez Wrote:I want to be the wedding guess that ends up drinking to much Drinka , I'm very emotional to so I'll end up crying during the ceremonySmile

Ceez I got's no problem but ask Solem

mbennet35 Wrote:What do you two want for your wedding present?
A bearded dragon, a library and a bottle of Fireball Whiskey for Solem Cool

For me 423 different kinds of lube Cool

Ta

.... ?? Lolol