Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo Latino?
Am I the only active Latin person on this site? I have seen a few and even been PM'd by a few, actually 2. They haven't been online since I first started this. How strange. ANY LATINOS OUT THERE?!?!?!

I was also wondering if anyone knows any other latin site similiar to this one? Google, shockingly, is of no help. It keeps directing me to adult sites.

buenoooo,
chau,
j

I am the ex of a latino.. Is than close enough?

jade_ari Wrote:Am I the only active Latin person on this site? I have seen a few and even been PM'd by a few, actually 2. They haven't been online since I first started this. How strange. ANY LATINOS OUT THERE?!?!?!

I was also wondering if anyone knows any other latin site similiar to this one? Google, shockingly, is of no help. It keeps directing me to adult sites.

buenoooo,
chau,
j

I'm sure there are more. I hope so anyway! I personally just don't come on very often!

jade_ari Wrote:Google, shockingly, is of no help. It keeps directing me to adult sites.
That's a common problem, unfortunately. Google is incapable (as are all search engines) of distinguishing between sex and sexuality when it comes to terms such as gay.

CurtCB Wrote:I am the ex of a latino.. Is than close enough?

haha! I am not sure. I guess I could be okay with it...bueno, digame algo que interesa en mi lengua materna.

Hi jade ari,

My best friend has been here since he was 3 but is still green card, trying to get him to study for citizenship so they can't kick him out of the country for any reason, he has been trying to teach me spanish but I am a slow learner, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

jade_ari Wrote:haha! I am not sure. I guess I could be okay with it...bueno, digame algo que interesa en mi lengua materna.

Tu es muy Caliente y Mucho Hermoso!! Me gusta tu sonrisa!!

Interesting enough?

CurtCB Wrote:Tu es muy Caliente y Mucho Hermoso!! Me gusta tu sonrisa!!

Interesting enough?

hmm...maybe I should have said original. Not to seem conceited, but I have heard that more than a few times:redface: . However, thank you very much. Are you fluent?

James Wrote:Hi jade ari,

My best friend has been here since he was 3 but is still green card, trying to get him to study for citizenship so they can't kick him out of the country for any reason, he has been trying to teach me spanish but I am a slow learner, James

I have alot of friends who are in that same predicament. It is so sad. I am an American, so I don't have to worry about that. I was born here, but I grew up for the most part in Maracaibo. My mom is American Indian, and my dad is from Venezuela. What can you say in Spanish? Dime algo...jiji

I am semi-fluent. I have an accent that could grate cheese.