Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody that I used to know
Last year, in 2012, from January to June I was 'dating' a guy who has boyfriend, I was one of his lovers...

For some reasons on June we stopped talking; no goodbye, no messages, nothing. I just deleted his phone number and I moved on.

He works as vigilant in the sea port, inside one little house, with big windows. To go inside the sea port, everyone have to walk in front of the house where he works, we don't have other way to go inside the port...

And well, in my town we have one disco there, in the sea port, and I went there with friends; around 3am I was with my friends going back to their car to go back home, and when I was walking in front of the house where he works he was there... I looked at him and he was looking at me, and I was like 'omg after more than one year I'm seeing him again'... And well, I just walked away and I get into my car... I was a bit drink and I was about to go to the house and talk to him... But luckily in the end I did not do that!

good for you..!

I on the other hand would probably have been weak and let
my curiosity get the best of me.

Glad that you went the high road and moved on :]

you should have given him a hug, said good by

pellaz Wrote:you should have given him a hug, said good by

Lol? Really? Why? I mean, I wanted to talk to him just to say why I didn't say anything after all the months, and to know how is everything going... But just a hug and good bye? Haha