Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a woman
The laws vary according to state and country I believe at least in the US the first step is always finding a gender therapist to determine if a sex change is the right path for you. Without a letter from the therapist you can't get hormones or surgeries and some people find they don't need both or any. When it comes to changing your body I can't tell you what you should do but I do think you should find a gender therapist, one that is specifically for trans people. They can guide you to discovering what is right for you.

Also, it is very common for parents to not be super excited or supportive when they're child changes gender but a lot of people find that their parents eventually come around.

You seem a bit uncertain at this point so I would talk with a gender therapist and seek out trans people to talk to especially MTF's. Even though I am FTM rather than MTF, I am willing to listen and tell you my thoughts if you need someone to talk to who might understand a little bit. I don't think we have a super large trans population on this forum..

Like sexuality, gender can be very fluid and can be very confusing especially with the influence of gender roles. It's also important to not mix gender identity with sexual orientation.

Swanny Wrote:Not really I just don't want to be masculine, but have trouble losing weight to be so. Losing the muscle that is

well you don't need to lose weight, even the muscle.
do some research on it, but there are supplements you can take that can affect your body to increase estrogen, decrease testosterone and minimize muscle growth.

Go online, hit up GNC and some other nutritional stores to find some good supps.

Also, change up your diet, stop eating red meat, or just meat altogether, this may sound dumb, but start consuming more soybean products like tofu, tempeh, miso and try going vegetarian.

Also, as far as your muscle is concerned, try taking up pilates, and do aerobics, STRETCH your muscles and if you exercise at all, always focus on low or no weights.

some helpful links

http://www.wikihow.com/Lower-Testosterone-Levels

http://www.ehow.com/how_5703452_eliminat...erone.html

http://www.livestrong.com/article/428669...naturally/

also,

re: anal sex, don't discount it completely. You can do many things to keep your lil bunghole squeaky clean much of the time and not sure how experienced you are with sex, anal or otherwise, you may find you enjoy it.

ETOTE Wrote:well you don't need to lose weight, even the muscle.
do some research on it, but there are supplements you can take that can affect your body to increase estrogen, decrease testosterone and minimize muscle growth.

Go online, hit up GNC and some other nutritional stores to find some good supps.

Also, change up your diet, stop eating red meat, or just meat altogether, this may sound dumb, but start consuming more soybean products like tofu, tempeh, miso and try going vegetarian.

Also, as far as your muscle is concerned, try taking up pilates, and do aerobics, STRETCH your muscles and if you exercise at all, always focus on low or no weights.

some helpful links

also,

re: anal sex, don't discount it completely. You can do many things to keep your lil bunghole squeaky clean much of the time and not sure how experienced you are with sex, anal or otherwise, you may find you enjoy it.

Yeah you're probably right the anal thing, but I appreciate the help. I've been vegan for about a month now and have been loving it for the most part. I do have a problem when it comes to eating too many simple carbs and calories, but other than that I'm good. I'm currently 144 pounds at 5'7 and would love to be 90-120lbs with no muscles and maintain it. I just really want my first boyfriend though. I want to be beautiful enough to get one and to be honest I feel like a big, disgusting, ugly, and primeval ape whom everyone makes fun of and ignores. I want love with a beautiful man.

you will become who you want to become.