Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone just broke my heart today
Sorry, that sucks!! Here's a *cyber hug* from me.

Both guys and girls change so fast in their early twenties it is almost normal. They change as fast as the seasons. You didn't tell us how long you were involved. If you loved this guy for years he is a total creep. If he loved you for 6 months or less it is simply normal. It will happen again so try not to be bitter. Forgiveness works great. If you forgive him it will be easier on you when it is your turn to play the creep. I acted like a creep to a lot of girls who liked me. I simply pretended I didn't notice them flirting with me. Over the long haul people remember only a few people and we wind up ignoring damn near everybody. If it is important tell him that you love him and watch his face. That will almost always tell you if you are wasting time with him.

So after some efforts, I got a hold of him on Facebook and he told me that I was not deserved to be ignored like that but we should stop hanging out ( I like how he said " hanging out " instead of "dating" ).
Well, we dated for almost 3 weeks but we spent like everyday together. We took a weekend vacation together and every weekend we shared a bed ( without sex ).

Thanks all of you Smile I really appreciate it. Love you all.

But I certainly can't agree with some of you who said that it 's normal to ignore people because you lose your interested. It doesn't matter how long the relationship has been. People deserve an answer from who they care about. And you are all right. He is not worth it. All of my friends who witnessed the whole process told me my only mistake is I did too much for him while he spent zero effort.