Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone once told me ...
peterinmalaga Wrote:I agree that all women are inherently bisexual, except for the ones that aren't of course.

Haha! Roflmao

Wasp15 Wrote:...At least in my school, the gay boys are very obvious. Since everyone knows they're gay, they aren't harassed as much ...
Although in some ways I hope you are right about this it also rather assumes that all gay boys are the same. I would be surprised if all the gay boys in your school find it so easy to be out. There are a lot of gay boys and men to whom extrovert and extravagant behaviour does not come naturally.

I think everyone is inherently bisexual but women are more open about it because of the way we are brought up by society (ie, we're allowed to be more open about our feelings, we are raised to be more caring/nurturing, ect).

I don't know that all women are inherently Bisexual persay, but maybe that they're more open to the idea? Most straight guys feel they have this image to uphold and to admit that they like both sexes is just "outlandish". In fact, I've heard it said that girls can be Bi, but a dude can't. The person literally said, "If he takes it up the butt, he's gay. The end." No inbetweens. I thought that was unreasonable, but some people are just ignorant lol.

I know for me personally, before 5 years ago, the mere idea of being in a sexual relationship, or any kind of romantic relationship for that matter, with a girl was inconcievable. It just didn't compute in my mind. Girls were friends and confidantes, and that was it.

Then I became involved with a girl that pushed my thinking and views on things, provided that oppurtunity to consider it, be a bit more open-minded. And then years later, here I am, a straight person turned Bisexual. Mostly what helped me come to the conclusion was the fact that the last girl I was with I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Up until that point, I could never see a future with a girl, only a guy. But when I finally came to the realization that I could still have a family and all that other stuff I wanted with a girl as well, and that I really wanted that with her, that's when I knew. It wasn't just about the sex or the attraction.

I will say this again. Sexuality is a part of the human psyche - therefore, it is just as messy and complex as any other part of the human psyche. It is NEVER black and white. People who think it is just as simple as labels "he does this so he must be this" are narrow minded, and defensive about something.

I know I am gay, but I anal sex does not appeal to me.