Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Odd.
50Plus Wrote:Good job Kenny and stick with it.

As a fellow Canadian there is a great an awesome community out there for you. And you are based in one of the most gay-friendly communities not just in Canada, but around the world.

Go for it. What are you going to take in university?

I'm going in to business , and by the 3rd year, I'm hoping to declare major in Human Resource Management! It's pretty scary, and things seem kinda over-whelming, but I guess that's just life. It seems like life is just obstacles that' we gotta jump through, but I'm going to try to enjoy the journey as well.

Oh my, I have a Bachelors in International Business Administration that I will never use (I hate business). I wish I could give it to you! Haha!

meninlove Wrote:I became in love with love itself. I experienced it, and so discovered how much it added to my life and gave me such joy. It's a powerful thing, and can either be wonderful or ghastly depending on who it is you love, lol. So be careful. *winks warmly*
Just to let anyone reading this post know... if it wasn't for Doug, I would still be in a dark place right now .

Love changes you. When you are loved by yourself and others... Your eyes see differently, you think differently, you feel differently.

Thank you forever Doug. You Saved me [emoji3]

*turns an interesting shade of crimson* oh my.

*hugs Anocxu*

meninlove Wrote:*turns an interesting shade of crimson* oh my.

*hugs Anocxu*
*hugs for everyone *