Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something i was told
Ages ago i posted a thread about this guy i like titled "inconvenient erections" right. Well i was talkin to someone and they said if i liked him that much, that when i stay over at his house when we go to bed obv seperate :frown: lol but all the same the beds are nxt to each other. I shud put my hands under his sheets and touch him like on his balls and stuff like that but i wasn't sure if i shud or not i mean i no hes a deep sleeper so i dunno wot do u guys fink is it too pervy or summat i dunno..

How do you think he'd react? I think thats the big question. If you think he'd be cross, don't do it. But if you think he'd like it, then you should wonder whether you want to take your friendship to that level.

If you decide that he'd be OK and you want to do that, then you should.

If you decide not to either of those points, then you shouldn't.

Just be careful either way

well, mystery man, welcome back again
are you SURE that are you staying over at his house? if that's so and you want to 'act', i recommend you to express that you like him by another way before that of touching his balls while he sleeps, have you joked him with your 'inconvenient erection' as we told you so? does he suspect anything? what has happened so far?

drocko17 Wrote:well, mystery man, welcome back again
are you SURE that are you staying over at his house? if that's so and you want to 'act', i recommend you to express that you like him by another way before that of touching his balls while he sleeps, have you joked him with your 'inconvenient erection' as we told you so? does he suspect anything? what has happened so far?
Ive stayed many times before and no i havn't really talked about my 'inconvenient erection' but i mean we have talked about stuff like that. Sometimes aswell the way he looks at me sort of makes me think that he might like me aswell in that sense. Like i will see him lookin at me and i will look back but we won't be havin a convo someone else cud be talkin. GOD it;s sooo confusin the signals am gettin cos maybe i aint readin them right.(I hope this makes sense cos i aint sure it does lol)

Serfdom Wrote:How do you think he'd react? I think thats the big question. If you think he'd be cross, don't do it. But if you think he'd like it, then you should wonder whether you want to take your friendship to that level.

If you decide that he'd be OK and you want to do that, then you should.

If you decide not to either of those points, then you shouldn't.

Just be careful either way
tbh i tried it a couple of days ago when i stayed and the most unexpected thing happened, scenarios where running through my mind good n bad 1's and i thought fuk it jst do it u onli live once so i started to do it. I can't tell you how good it felt but also at the same time it felt wrong but the more i did it the less i seemed to care (i dunno if thats bad) so i slid my hand under his quilt and located his thigh, then i moved my hand towards the top of his thigh and started to slowly move it inwards cntinually watching his reaction and @ first nothing then i started to touch his balls (the feeling i got was summat i never felt b4) then as i moved my hand towards his dick i felt it gettin harder and harder and his breathing became more heavy louder and then he started to move so i quickly moved my hand away but he jst put his legs up so then i couldn't rlly touch him again but he never said anything. I jst found it weird tho i guess as i thought u had to b awake or aware of wot was goin on to get an erection? Not whilst u sleep. Sorry bout the essay lol

Mystery Man Wrote:tbh i tried it a couple of days ago when i stayed and the most unexpected thing happened, scenarios where running through my mind good n bad 1's and i thought fuk it jst do it u onli live once so i started to do it. I can't tell you how good it felt but also at the same time it felt wrong but the more i did it the less i seemed to care (i dunno if thats bad) so i slid my hand under his quilt and located his thigh, then i moved my hand towards the top of his thigh and started to slowly move it inwards cntinually watching his reaction and @ first nothing then i started to touch his balls (the feeling i got was summat i never felt b4) then as i moved my hand towards his dick i felt it gettin harder and harder and his breathing became more heavy louder and then he started to move so i quickly moved my hand away but he jst put his legs up so then i couldn't rlly touch him again but he never said anything. I jst found it weird tho i guess as i thought u had to b awake or aware of wot was goin on to get an erection? Not whilst u sleep. Sorry bout the essay lol

It is possible to react to physical stimulation whilst asleep, so he could have been asleep whilst you were doing that. I should caution you against trying that too often as it could be considered the beginnings of an unwanted sexual advance! However, I understand what you mean when you said you didn't care because you were starting to 'make love' to him (very early stage).

I think teh best thing to do is to talk to him directly about it. It may be tricky, but its better than wondering 'what if'. I hope it goes well for you. If you want to talk or ask more indepth questions, feel free to send me a PM. I have a few other ideas on how you may be able to work through this situation.

Mystery Man Wrote:tbh i tried it a couple of days ago when i stayed and the most unexpected thing happened, scenarios where running through my mind good n bad 1's and i thought fuk it jst do it u onli live once so i started to do it. I can't tell you how good it felt but also at the same time it felt wrong but the more i did it the less i seemed to care (i dunno if thats bad) so i slid my hand under his quilt and located his thigh, then i moved my hand towards the top of his thigh and started to slowly move it inwards cntinually watching his reaction and @ first nothing then i started to touch his balls (the feeling i got was summat i never felt b4) then as i moved my hand towards his dick i felt it gettin harder and harder and his breathing became more heavy louder and then he started to move so i quickly moved my hand away but he jst put his legs up so then i couldn't rlly touch him again but he never said anything. I jst found it weird tho i guess as i thought u had to b awake or aware of wot was goin on to get an erection? Not whilst u sleep. Sorry bout the essay lol

That was... great
Well maybe he was awake and was pretending to be sleeping, who on earth knows. It's possible to get an erection while sleeping, very often happens to me that i wake up with a boner...

drocko17 Wrote:That was... great
Well maybe he was awake and was pretending to be sleeping, who on earth knows. It's possible to get an erection while sleeping, very often happens to me that i wake up with a boner...

SO DO I to him pretending i hardly ever wake up wiv a boner lol even after those hot dreams which i wish i could record:eek: lol

If he was pretending it's much better for you!! Late or early he'd have to... you know... break silence
otherwise, if he was not... keep 'playing chess' till he gets something
show him your boner as we told you with saltybeanz!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

man oh man i stayed the other nite n serfdom gave me some advice n i went ahead wiv it n omg it was rlly wierd