Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is terribly wrong with people...
[Image: s-WOMAN-CUTS-OFF-PENIS-large.jpg]

A wife is accused of cutting off the penis of her estranged husband. She was arrested late last night after investigators responded to a 911 call and is now in custody at the Orange County Jail.

Catherine Kieu Becker of Garden Grove reportedly prepared dinner for her husband and put a poisonous substance or drug in his food to make him drowsy, reports KTLA. While the man was sleeping, Becker allegedly tied him to the bed. When he awakened, Becker cut his penis off with a knife and threw it into the garbage disposal, turning it on as she did so.

Lt. Jeff. Nightengale told NBC LA that Becker called 911 at around 10 p.m. requesting emergency assistance. Nightengale said that Becker "told responding officers that he 'deserved it.'" Nightengale also revealed that the married couple was going through a divorce.

Nightengale spoke with the HuffPost and confirms that the victim has been upgraded to stable or good condition and is being treated at UC Irvine Medical Center in Orange. Nightengale also says that pieces of the severed member were recovered from the crime scene and transported to the hospital with the victim last night, but he has no details on how the surgery went. Police hope to interview the victim either today or tomorrow.

Becker has been charged with "aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse," according to the Associated Press. The most serious of these charges is "aggravated mayhem," which carries a life sentence with possibility of parole (as opposed to just "mayhem," which has a sentence of 3-5 years).

Of the aggravated mayhem charge, Nightengale says, "It's so heinous -- we're looking at this as premeditated. Her intention was to permanently deprive him of a piece of his body and do it in such a way to inflict a great amount of pain and psychological damage." He also adds, "I've been doing this for 22 years and the only other time I remember this happening was when Lorena Bobbitt did it, and that didn't even happen here. This isn't a typical domestic violence case -- it was way over the top."

[Image: ameliaoveide2.jpg]

The New Mexico woman arrested for twisting off her daughter-in-law's nipple during a drunken brawl last year will avoid jail in a plea deal approved by her injured kin.

Amilia Oveide, 46, copped to an aggravated battery charge and was ordered to pay Marie Cadney’s medical bills (which totaled about $10,000). Cadney, 30, is the wife of Oveide’s son. Oveide, whose rap sheet includes a pair of felony convictions, was sentenced to three years probation as part of her July 1 plea agreement.

As detailed in a Las Cruces Police Department report guaranteed to make you wince, Cadney and the Oveides had “been drinking most of the night” on December 12 when an argument between mother and son became “very intense.” Cadney told cops she sought to separate the duo, but began arguing with her mother-in-law.

That is when Oveide “grabbed her right breast and began to squeeze and pull on her nipple,” said Cadney. Oveide, pictured in the above mug shot, let go only after her daughter-in-law began punching her in the face. After physically removing Oveide from the apartment, Cadney felt fluid on her right breast, and noticed that there was blood on her shirt.

According to the police report, “When she untucked her shirt she stated her nipple fell on the floor. She stated she picked it up, put into a bag securing it.” Despite this unsettling discovery, Cadney waited two hours before deciding “she needed to go to the hospital,” where a doctor performed a reattachment procedure.

Yikes to both of those!

Twisty nipple women no, slice and shred woman i'll wait and see if she had good cause before i judge her to harshly.

BENDERBOY Wrote:Twisty nipple women no, slice and shred woman i'll wait and see if she had good cause before i judge her to harshly.

Just out of interest, would you care to outline what "good cause" might justify drugging an ex and performing a potentially fatal amputation and then destroying the amputated member to prevent any chancce of restorative sugery?

Your reluctance to rush to judgement is admirable but I find myself unable to think of any factors which might persuade me to do this, or justify it in others. Perhaps I lack imagination.

Call me a big old softy if you want but I'm just not a fan of ampuation as a form of revenge.

Or torture....

I remember when Loraina Bobbit (sp?) case was on...she cut of her husbands penis...and I remember arguing with women who were actually cheering her on as though her actions were justified because he cheated. I would remind them that women cheat as well and if a man cut off a woman's breast I promise there would be no cheering from men...and perhaps they need to check themself.

Men still inflict a hell of a lot of pain to women though... I can't remember the figures of how many women die a day from being bashed by their male partners and husbands. No domestic violence can be condones, on children or on spouses. Bashing is the last resort of people who haven't learnt to talk.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek::eek:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek:

Hello,
If you cut someones penis off you should face serious years in prison because it is a vitial way of people to die through bleeding to death,,,