Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that (apparently) you need to see
Some of the comments at the end are sick:

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...dding?lite
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Reading the comments remember that even the most conservative polls say that around 60% of the US people under 35 support the rights of gay to marry. Flip that around and it reads that the people commenting are on life support and so is their hate.

Story: yawn

Comments: snore
I bid NO Trump!

yes apparently we need to continue to rub it in the faces of those who don't want to see it - since clearly the article changed so many minds and hearts just read the comments and post after post of individuals who said 'Gee, now I finally get it - go ahead gays, marry!'

Old story, July 1, 2013. Times are a-changin'.

Make me feel sorta sick reading all those nasty comments.

Also make me angry. Religion is only mentioned a few times in the Constitution and one of them was to make sure that our government remained a secular government.

Most of our Founding Fathers were not the most religious of people. For sure they were spiritual and believed in a God but they didn't found America based on church doctrines and beliefs. They found it on the belief that "EVERYONE WAS CREATED EQUAL" and deserved the same rights as everyone else. Yes Originally it was only men but overtime it changed to include everyone.

Also for most Christians in America our protestants, which have their roots in Martin Luther and Lutheranism. Martin Luther wrote that Marriage was a civil rite not a religious rite, like the Catholic Church.