Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I Think of Republicans During Sex
You know, those far right modern day pilgrim neo-Nazi homophobes like Rick Santorum. It's not that I find them attractive, far from it. But the older I get the more enticing the cerebral aspects of sex are to me. John Waters once said something like; "I'm glad I'm Catholic because sex will always seem dirtier." And while I don't like "dirty" sex, if you know what I mean, I do like to be a total pig sometimes. Just thinking about how outraged and horrified someone like Santorum would be if they could see me with my face in some guy's ass makes me want to be the biggest fag I can be. You know right now he's sitting somewhere thinking about how someplace, maybe not too far away, there are two guys, legally married, no less, who are going at it ravenously, making Baby Jesus cry. Boo hoo.
I mean, it's not like I can do the right thing and slip some ricin in his coffee. That would take a lot of time and money, neither of which I have right now. So the only thing I can do to combat his evil mindset is to do the thing he seems to think he was put on this earth to stop. It's not about political activism. It's about feeling good at what I perceive will be his expense.