Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I hate being gay because I feel being straight would be easier..
That's an awesome reply!

I'd bet your friend would likely resort to what he's grown up with if he feels intimidated or embarrassed. He'd probably be torn because of knowing you are friends, but with any pressure he might cave.

Yep, learning to be comfortable and confident despite KNOWING others think negatively after-the-fact is a skill to be practiced by doing it! I think it really helps to build up natural supports though, and likely even more than just online.

You can always count on a loving hug here dude! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

to the poster who said that girls love the idea of 2 men. its so true cus all my female friends have told me that its the sexiest thing ever. some have even told me they wished they were gay males. which I understand cus more dicks there are, the better. Smile shit, I think its hot being in a 10+ guy orgy. Smile

ivorybenz Wrote:to the poster who said that girls love the idea of 2 men. its so true cus all my female friends have told me that its the sexiest thing ever. some have even told me they wished they were gay males. which I understand cus more dicks there are, the better. Smile shit, I think its hot being in a 10+ guy orgy. Smile

Have you ever done an orgy? :o
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sometimes I hate being gay myself. I was just thinking about this last night. My best friend's little brother was hanging with me and her, and he isso incredible can't help but have a crush on him he is every bit as cool as my friend. But he is straight and I have been in the situation ofhaving crushes on straight guys and it hurts but I can't help it. It seems sometimes, that everybody on the planet is straight and I am the only gay guy for miles.

I know how you feel.

I like being gay
But it can be very isolating Sad

I think some women find two guys being together hot because they are surprised that two men can be so tender and intimate with one another.
And yes more dicks Lol

thisLIFE Wrote:Dude I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I think the biggest thing that bugs me is just that it has to be a big deal. Like why can't I just like guys and move on with my life?

I still haven't told one of my best friends since like kindergarten for this reason. I know he knows, and another friend keeps telling me I should tell him. I wish it could just be what it is though, and I don't have to have this conversation with all my friends.

At the same time, I don't regret it. I couldn't imagine not liking guys... bastards have to be so cute!

I find myself thinking like this, sometimes... But then I remember:

It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.
Nobody gives a fuck who you sleep with.

Cuddly Wrote:I find myself thinking like this, sometimes... But then I remember:

It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.
Nobody gives a fuck who you sleep with.

Nobody needs to know who you sleep with... Unless its some juicy gossip!
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Nobody needs to know who you sleep with... Unless its some juicy gossip!

Speaking of juicy gossip..
The husbear and I are moving to a new house and for the first time ever we will have neighbours that we may need to interact with. So yesterday, when we were at the house setting up the tv table and some carpets and whatnot, I talked to the woman nextdoor, who was out gardening (which she does ALOT, obviously hard-worked garden with lots of different flowers, perfectly cared for). She asked me if the guy I was there with was my dad (He's 54, I'm 25).. I told her he was my boyfriend and she seemed ok with that. She and her husband have grown-up kids and atleast she seemed to be accepting.
But fuck hiding, lol. If you can't be yourselves in your own home, where can you be? The sooner the entire neighbourhood knows, the better.

Cuddly Wrote:Speaking of juicy gossip..
The husbear and I are moving to a new house and for the first time ever we will have neighbours that we may need to interact with. So yesterday, when we were at the house setting up the tv table and some carpets and whatnot, I talked to the woman nextdoor, who was out gardening (which she does ALOT, obviously hard-worked garden with lots of different flowers, perfectly cared for). She asked me if the guy I was there with was my dad (He's 54, I'm 25).. I told her he was my boyfriend and she seemed ok with that. She and her husband have grown-up kids and atleast she seemed to be accepting.
But fuck hiding, lol. If you can't be yourselves in your own home, where can you be? The sooner the entire neighbourhood knows, the better.

Have to keep us posted on this! Thats a big age gap - do you get people pointing it out a lot or making comments? And how did you meet? Smile

I agree with being yourself in your own home - why should you hide?
[/COLOR]

Nobody points it out, as such?? I mean.. it's not like as if we aren't both well aware of the gap Big Grin
We met on a dating site for people like me, looking for people like him Smile We've been together for 7.5 years now.

Nobody really makes comments either. We're nice likeable guys, why would anybody want to shoot us down? The comment I get the most is along the lines of "whatever makes you happy".

I live a blessed life Smile