Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I hate being gay because I feel being straight would be easier..
Cuddly Wrote:The comments give me a chance to explain it, atleast. I'd rather have it to my face and a chance at defending myself, than rumors running rampant behind my back, with me being the only one who has no idea.

I agree with that dude - I don't get why anyone goes behind someones back and slags them off instead of being upfront. As long as you're happy Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Of-course being straight would be easier, but who wants to lead an easy life? (rhetorical question).

If I could choose though, I would prefer to have been born a girl and be attracted to the opposite sex rather than change my current state of mind. I'll never have a sex change though.

Totally Agree with u there mate

Well I'm Bi so and I date girls still so most of the time I think just ignore that u like guys aswell and stick to girls.

I love myself i love being gay it's very very good!)))

I've always been gay and, fifty years ago, it wasn't a convenient thing to be but I never hated myself. It was something I was and accepted that. Others did not and I had to accept that but I never bothered to hate myself for something that was the problem of others. I took lovers, usually for many years-two of them died-and was very happy with them. I didn't live in a big city, usually, so being gay was more noticeable. I wasn't swishy, I was just honest and told people what I was. In and of itself that was a shock to many but I'd been honest and the day I knew I'd been right was when someone I knew very slightly took me aside and told me that he'd heard I was "that way". I asked him what "that way" was and his answer was, "you, know, that way, about men." So of course I put him out of his misery and told him directly that, yep, I was homosexual and I had sex with men. He may still be reeling.
Would you hate yourself if you had freckles or were knocked kneed? Today Gay is widely accepted more all the time. Join the crowd, accept yourself.

Cuddly Wrote:I'm a young guy with the hots for older bears. They can't be found just anywhere Wink
Especially not in the small village in the middle of Mr. & Mrs. coffeetable Denmark.

I guess it would be a natural assumption to make, that I'm some kind of golddigger... But I'm not some dumb blonde looking for an old rich guy who'll die of old age and leave me wealthy. I am naturally attracted to his type, which meant I had to seek out guys alot older than me. No matter how my parents, friends or even I felt about it; that was just the way it had to be. Might as well pretend to be straight if I can't date the guys I find attractive, right?

The age gap makes for interesting conversations, like this one. 30 years is a long time, but if you ask anybody above the age of 40, I bet they'll tell you they don't feel any different now than they did at the age of ~25. They get surprised by the aged face that stares back at them from the other side of the mirror, etc..
And listening to stories of the things he has seen and accomplished.. It's a marvel! There's so much to love. So many scars and lessons learned. I can only recommend it. Big Grin

On the other side of that coin, I'm 56 and prefer younger (18-25) for a variety of reasons.

On the odd occasions that I have been dating, I've had quite a few comments passed.
Cradle snatching / trophy boy / and so on

Those that know me (like at the farm) tread warily, but it always comes back, (you just don't get who started it)

As for the rest, unless it's up-in-my-face, I just take it from whence it comes, and if it's up in my face, well I can mix-it-up any time you want....

Yes I will be gently demonstrative in public, (hold hands / put my arm round my partner's waste / give a hug... Not up in your face kind of thing, that's for private.

It is my right. I find it quite a turn on when other people pointedly look