Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I want to be a girl
I imagine myself as girl, who wears very fashion and beautiful women clothes, making make up, with very nice gold jewelry, with nice high heel black shoes, dancing with man and so on/ This thought comes not so often, actually rarely, but I very afraid myself after stopping imagine imaginary girl.

When I was child, like 7-8 years old, I used to dress clothes of my mom and painting my lips, but soon I stopped insteresting on it and since then I never did it/thought about it. But in recent times these thoughts come back. I'm trying to stop thinking about it, and while my tries are successful.

Hope soon I will forget about this forever, because, you know, actually I like that I'm a man, interesting in man clothes, in sport, in 'man stuff' and so on. But sometimes I think that in my past life I was a girl, and these thoughts 'marks' from past life or in my next life I'll be a girl. (actually, if I will have a chance to choose the sex of my next life, I necessarily choose female role :-) )

Is it dangerous? Does this reason a signal to worry about psyche? Do you have same problems?

You are not alone, sometimes I want to be a girl too!
When I want to gossip with my friends and have sleepovers with them (guys here think it's too intimate and girly).
When I see a hot straight guy cuddling with his girlfriend in public and every goes awww instead of ewww.
When the H&M and Topshop stores each have about 2 floors of clothes for ladies and only half a floor for men.
When I look into the mirror and see the flaws on my face that could be covered with makeup.
When I read romance fictions, fashion and celeb magazines and people give the judgmental stare.

But being a man is so much easier and better! (both biologically and socially. Just Google it and you'll see all the arguments)
That's why there's this song:

I won't give up anything to change the fact that I'm a man AND gay.
I didn't choose to be gay but if even a choice I'd still be gay.
Loving men as a man is the best feeling in the world Smile

Gurl, there is absolutely nothing wrong with how you feel.

It is typical for confusing and sometimes upsetting feelings and thoughts over such a thing, because identity is a very complex thing.

I had troubles growing up as a mixed child, not knowing if I should go with the white kids or the black kids, and wondering why I never had straight hair like my mother or other white people, cause I certainly was not dark enough to be considered black.

But over time, my identity as what we call 'Mulatto' which can roughly translate to Hyrid/mixed, became my own and I embraced it and made friends with white and black kids and was seen as kind of as "exotic"(which I use loosely) amongst both groups.

But the point of saying that, is this;

There is no need to feel ashamed of who you are, or who you feel you are. Take control of your identity, become the person you feel that you are.

Society has literally colour coded many aspects of life, even if they don't wanna admit it;

Race, Sexual Orientation, Gender

It's really not as simple as you may think. I am a mixed gay guy, who dresses in unisexed clothes. I just broke all the rules right there.

You can still be a man, like "manly things" and all that, and still dress up as a girl or feel as if you are one. That's just who you are. No need to fit a mould ;3

Sis you should go out and strut yourself around in some 7inch heels and get you a purse. Rock it,Run it, Rule it Smile

It maybe confusing what you feel, but it's not wrong..it's just you.

I for one, never had such feelings, but many other out there do...

southbiochem Wrote:It maybe confusing what you feel, but it's not wrong..it's just you.

I for one, never had such feelings, but many other out there do...

[Image: hA209E71B]

Marsia when he's at home;
[Image: tumblr_m45dywKiMi1r1oqbno1_500.jpg]

Lol, just kidding booooooo looove you :3 Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:[Image: hA209E71B]

Marsia when he's at home;
[Image: tumblr_m45dywKiMi1r1oqbno1_500.jpg]

Lol, just kidding booooooo looove you :3 Hands-make-heart

why are you so hell bent on making me a queen Biglaugh....

southbiochem Wrote:why are you so hell bent on making me a queen Biglaugh....

Because I lub you and want you to let your inner fabulosity ;
[Image: 37386336.jpg]

You would deny me this for you Mars? Sad can you not be a queen for alittle while and say gurl and stuff? : ((((((

tell you what, if you can get Chase to do it, I will too..

anyways, Tim, as you can see from our jokes with Sylph, there's really nothing wrong with it Xyxthumbs

southbiochem Wrote:tell you what, if you can get Chase to do it, I will too..

anyways, Tim, as you can see from our jokes with Sylph, there's really nothing wrong with it Xyxthumbs

Nooooooo!!!! Chase will never do it, cause he's a tightass...literally >,>

Actually, I've gotten him to be a queen once, but he didnt want to lol.

You've already got the sass Mars, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee :3.

(Tim, this happens often enough sis, dont get weirded out :p )

Sylph Wrote:Nooooooo!!!! Chase will never do it, cause he's a tightass...literally >,>

Actually, I've gotten him to be a queen once, but he didnt want to lol.

You've already got the sass Mars, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee :3.

(Tim, this happens often enough sis, dont get weirded out :p )

A deal is a deal, Sylph...

I'm probably no less of a what you called him, though....