Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I want to be a girl
No gurl, I have to bow down to miss Lady Saw, cause that gurl paved the way for other dancehall gurls, like Tiana who is my idolllll Wink

I know exactly how you feel Brybry, I dress Unisex for the most part(shorts, low cut tops, gloves and long socks ;3 cause Im a nerd), but everything I wear is comfortable.

I feel suffocated in a suit or dress clothes. It's why I wont ever get a high end job lol, not to mention I have dreads, so most business peeps wouldnt even look my way.

But its whatevs :/

Sylph Wrote:No gurl, I have to bow down to miss Lady Saw, cause that gurl paved the way for other dancehall gurls, like Tiana who is my idolllll Wink

"No man could test me, impress,
Reject or release me.. [OH GOSH!].."

oh, god.. now I have to listen to her.. So many memories Tongue

I'm a girl already but I will admit that I have had thoughts of being a boy. I still do actually. I'm pretty androgynous so I know that I do look decent in guy clothes. Like you, I enjoy being the gender that I am but I would definitely choose to be the opposite if given the chance. And I think it's normal for people to want to be the opposite sex just to see what it feels like. Even if some people don't it doesn't make you weird or anything.

Just to try it out so to speak, I sometimes do too. I'd love to experience being a woman for a few days, and then returning to being a man after a few days, just to more or less say, "Well, that was cool! Back to my normal self now Smile ".

Obviously, that mean I don't really think I'd like to be a girl permanently lol. Not because I have some deep inner mantra that cries out from my soul, saying, "I AM A MAN.", but more because I've lived my whole life as a male, and that's what I'm used too.

I feel like I would have rolled with whatever gender I was born as, so to speak. If I had been born with a vagina, I'd have been fine. If I woke up tommorow, and some mystical gender fairy was like, "You're a girl now and everyone is fine with it!", I'd be like, "Sure, whatever.". I just don't care.

Problems do arise when you have such strong feelings for your own gender that you're sexist towards the other gender, or when you have such strong feelings of wanting to change your gender that you begin to mutilate yourself. Both scenarios are very sad.

But undergoing a gradual transition to another gender is beginning to gain ground ass a human right, and gender identity is becoming important to many people.

So yeah, personally I guess I don't have an affinity for a gender... I am physically male, so I rolled with that. If you feel that you are mentally a different gender, it's not a big thing in 2013, you can change it. In addition, if you are identifying as male but like feminine interests, it's also not a problem. Wearing dresses is not a female trait, it's actually a behavioural norm, so if thats what you like to do, and you still identify as a man, you're still a man.

Go ahead and become a woman but before you do... just go ahead and talk with women. A good friend of mine was called Matthew and he is now called Virginia... when he first talked to me about becoming a woman I had him meet with women. After he talked with them for over three months his decision was made and I even chip on the cost of its sex change... he's/she's happy now but I still call him Matt hahahaha!

OK, it's great that I am not alone who imagines himself as girl.

After your words I'm calm.

But all the same can't completely accept myself that sometimes I can want to be a girl. Maybe because our society thinks that it's not ok, and I sometimes think same too. But whatever, I try to give up this worries.

Thank you, guys.

Jake Wrote:Go ahead and become a woman but before you do... just go ahead and talk with women. A good friend of mine was called Matthew and he is now called Virginia... when he first talked to me about becoming a woman I had him meet with women. After he talked with them for over three months his decision was made and I even chip on the cost of its sex change... he's/she's happy now but I still call him Matt hahahaha!

Noooo, I don't want change my gender. I just say that only SOMETIMES I want to be a girl, but actually I'm pretty happy that I am a boy. And secondly, it's a big problem change your gender today, because anyway after even billion surgery you can't feel yourself as really woman, you always be 50/50 man and woman. This feeling even worse than to be a man and sometimes thinking about woman gender.

TimU Wrote:OK, it's great that I am not alone who imagines himself as girl.

After your words I'm calm.

But all the same can't completely accept myself that sometimes I can want to be a girl. Maybe because our society thinks that it's not ok, and I sometimes think same too. But whatever, I try to give up this worries.

Thank you, guys.

It will get easier to accept every aspect of yourself in time, despite all the social pressure..

Xyxthumbs