Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I wish...
A little bit about age and responsibility... I started to live separately from my parents when I was 22, I've got a lot of "must to do" - I had a car, I must pay for all my needs - phone, insurance, rent etc. But anyway it was much better to live with my parrents - they kindly were carrying to feed us (me and bro) having no any notion on what sort am I, what do I need, what am I thinking and what am I carrying about... So, even living with parents I was carrying to pay for myself in part even. So I worked from 16 occasionally. Now I have mid-class Ford, I pay for me and my BF everywhere, I can go abroad for vacations, I have good job...
But, evidently, I absolutely lost myself seventeen, young and carefree (( May be that's because I like young guys...

Hey boys,what is a dole?Sounds like an elongated sex toy.On a serious note,am I right if I think it's money given to the unemployed?If so then we call it welfare grants down here.Dole?What a strange word.

Dan1089 Wrote:Hey boys,what is a dole?Sounds like an elongated sex toy.On a serious note,am I right if I think it's money given to the unemployed? If so then we call it welfare grants down here.Dole?What a strange word.

Ur bang on the dollar mate! :biggrin:

And the Dole is just a slang term we use for Jobseekers Allowance / Income Support.

Dan1089 Wrote:Dole?What a strange word.
Dole. Like "to dole something out" or "to give something out" if you've never heard the word before... :biggrin:

Dan1089 Wrote:So Smurls,do you also work in addition to studying?

I do indeed. A loooot of hours a week. Well I do in the range of 30-40 hours a week. However from today, I have a week off so it's all good! Confusedmile:

RE what marshlander said as I've not long been in and can't be bothered to quote... Fair doos to those who go out and get a full time job when they've left education Confusedmile: I did not mean with "for those who leave education and become parasites on society" to encompass all school leavers i.e. school leavers are a set inside "parasites on society" (meaning all) but rather an overlap of school leavers and parasites on society so that x amount of school leavers are parasites, not all...

I.e "some" Confusedmile: . Sorry I went all semantic on you then!

Need sleep....

Smurlos Wrote:RE what marshlander said ... not all ... I.e "some" Confusedmile: . Sorry I went all semantic on you then! ...
Understood. Thank you Wink

marshlander Wrote:Understood. Thank you Wink

Cool Pas de problème
Bouncer <-- this smiley is cool