Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I wish...
Yes! Just a little bit, why not Wink When you're 27 it is not easy to find 20-21yo guy... And I like guys 3-6years younger :redface:

Then how old is your boyfriend?I on the other hand wish I was 40 already.

My BF is 24 old )) I do not why, suppose I will grow out of it but unfortunately I really like young guys (((

Dan1089 Wrote:... I on the other hand wish I was 40 already.
Hmm, why forty? It can just as easily be like being seventeen, but with more regrets, a mid-life crisis and the first signs of more hair in your ears than on top of your head :eek:

You know being under 24 was the life,being reckless,no heavy-duty responsibilities within the family.Now being 25+,certain things are expected of you,its of utmost importance that your life exhibits direction.Buying a house,getting married,pressure to make certain people grandparents etc.Wish I could just fast forward that part & reach 40 already having gone through the mentioned motions.Plus 40+ are simply more attractive! :biggrin:

Dan1089 Wrote:You know being under 24 was the life,being reckless,no heavy-duty responsibilities within the family.Now being 25+,certain things are expected of you,its of utmost importance that your life exhibits direction.Buying a house,getting married,pressure to make certain people grandparents etc.Wish I could just fast forward that part & reach 40 already having gone through the mentioned motions.Plus 40+ are simply more attractive! :biggrin:

Hmmm I'm only 21 and I would say that I have quite a lot of responsability... I am locked into contracted bills - which gives me an obligation to cough up (mobile phone, car, car insurance etc)... which means I need a constant income. Furthermore, I am supporting my mum (as dad and mum have split up) so I find I'm ploughing a lot of my wages into food shopping, rent etc. Alongside this I'm at university studying to which I have a responsibility for making sure I am studying and doing my homework & coursework. It's not all fun and games below 24 Confusedmile: Any time spent messing around while at uni you either pay the price for at the exam level or you then spend several long months of hard work to recoop lost time.

For those who decide to avoid uni/education and are parasites, living off the dole money and the tax payers loot, well maybe they're having the time of their lives below 24 Confusedmile: or anyone living in a stable homely environment to which they need not contribute any money. Confusedmile:

Gosh Smurls,you've got a LOT of responsibilities of a 21 year old so kudos to you for being so strong,don't know anyone of your age that is that responsibke .I am very fortunate that I am financially advantaged so my parents took care of the obligations you mentioned for me.So Smurls,do you also work in addition to studying?

Dan1089 Wrote:...Plus 40+ are simply more attractive! :biggrin:
Albert and I would like to congratulate you for your honesty, wisdom and discernment. Rolleyes

Smurlos Wrote:... For those who decide to avoid uni/education and are parasites, living off the dole money and the tax payers loot, well maybe they're having the time of their lives below 24 ...
Some people go straight into jobs from school and manage to have a fun and responsible life without more education. They become tax-payers earlier. That sounds like fun Wink

Btw, do people on the dole really have such a good life? That sounds rather sensationalist tabloid-philosophy to me.

marshlander Wrote:Btw, do people on the dole really have such a good life? That sounds rather sensationalist tabloid-philosophy to me.

Well to take one example of someone I know who is on the dole...

They got a nicer house than the one I'm in (albeit smaller)
They got a car (Chelsea tractor aka a 4x4) that I couldn't afford to run
They go on more holidays abroad than I do
They have the latest technology gadgets
They've recently purchased some rather expensive looking furniture

And they haven't EARNED a penny of it!

For the topic title.. since I've not actually posted in here yet.

The biggest sometimes I wish... shall remain private to me, but if it were to come true would mean me having a much happier life!

Other sometimes I wishes...

-people would just get on with each other
-that bodybuilding could be easier!! lol
-I could be more confident and spoke up more

that'll do Smile