Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes a photo is worth 1,000 words
There’s a particular photo that went around the world. That of the little boy lying dead on the beach. It is true that the photo is very sad and makes you reflect on the distress of these people fleeing their country at the risk of their lives. Below, a photo showing some people walking to reach the final objective, to live in a European country. Even if this photo is making it around the world, only 1% of the people will notice the truth. On the photo, there are 7 men and 1 woman.

Up to this point – nothing special. But in observing a bit closer, you will notice that the woman is bare-foot, accompanied by 3 children, and of the 3, she is carrying 2. There is the problem, none of the men are helping her, because in their culture the woman represents nothing. She is only good to be a slave to the men.

Do you really believe that these particular individuals could integrate into our societies and countries and respect our customs and traditions?

[Image: thumb-1459510229149-z__780_ena_nese_dve_..._769_..jpg]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:There’s a particular photo that went around the world. That of the little boy lying dead on the beach. It is true that the photo is very sad and makes you reflect on the distress of these people fleeing their country at the risk of their lives. Below, a photo showing some people walking to reach the final objective, to live in a European country. Even if this photo is making it around the world, only 1% of the people will notice the truth. On the photo, there are 7 men and 1 woman.

Up to this point – nothing special. But in observing a bit closer, you will notice that the woman is bare-foot, accompanied by 3 children, and of the 3, she is carrying 2. There is the problem, none of the men are helping her, because in their culture the woman represents nothing. She is only good to be a slave to the men.

Do you really believe that these particular individuals could integrate into our societies and countries and respect our customs and traditions?

[Image: thumb-1459510229149-z__780_ena_nese_dve_..._769_..jpg]

I'm not saying it's right or that it's not sad;

But I believe a peoples' culture is their own and if Europeans dont want to accept that, then by all means bar them from your country. They not gonna assimilate.

I was in England for 4 Months, October 2015-January 2016, and the whole time, I noticed the horrible way Some not all, Europeans would try to defame and hound on different cultures, who especially practiced them in the public eye.

I've never grown up to see such cultural stigmatisation in my life, and even got backlash on my own, simply by how I dress and talk and I wasn't even that "Overt" about it really.

I waa walking through Kilburn Square, near a Bardo store, when I noticed some Muslims was playing their traditional music:

As was every bleddy one else!! But only they was the ones to be yelled at with slurs from passersby, and i felt real contempt for the first time in my young adult life.

I understand there is some bad blood between Europeans ans Muslims, but such crude ideologies and actions made them Europeans no better than how they view the Muslims.

And as a person belligerently proud of his culture, even if it doesnt accept me wholly, I refuse to change it, modify it, or make it "easier" for someone else to "tolerate" it and I would fight tooth and nail to defend it.

We dont Europeans to drop their accents/language, stop doing what they're doing when they come into our countries, but you would want for us to do so?

Just because Europeans are not "crude" like the Muslims or whatever it was they were saying when I was out there...

Gurl;

I really dislike things like this.

Yes the woman carrying her three babies looks bad and she may want help, but she may very well may have wanted to carry her own kiddles, we don't know the full story.

But this suddenly makes them "People like this" who have to assimilate into your culture to what? Become "better" or more "civilized".

Im not feeling this one Londoner boo, it's smelling like a pile of fresh Propaganda my dear Pengy