Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song I wrote! w/ Lyric Video :)
Hey guys,

Been awhile since I've posted here. Been busy at music school, but I wanted to share this new song I wrote! It's about find comfort in the little details and giving them a canvas to thrive in ones life. My first attempt at a lyric video so be nice Tongue

I really like this one. I enjoyed the opening OK, although I'll ladmot the lyrics didn't really drag me in. But once the song filled out with the backing vocals and piano, I really got into it. Good job, man!

Lex

Fantastic job! Your music and lyrics really reflect the type of music I enjoy listening to; your music reminds me of Damien Rice a bit (which is a good thing, imo!).
Again, I really enjoyed the song! I hope we will be hearing more of your work soon! :-D
~Beaux

Lexington Wrote:I really like this one. I enjoyed the opening OK, although I'll ladmot the lyrics didn't really drag me in. But once the song filled out with the backing vocals and piano, I really got into it. Good job, man!

Lex

Thanks man! The lyrics aren't for everyone haha but glad the harmonies kept you in. Smile

Beaux Wrote:Fantastic job! Your music and lyrics really reflect the type of music I enjoy listening to; your music reminds me of Damien Rice a bit (which is a good thing, imo!).
Again, I really enjoyed the song! I hope we will be hearing more of your work soon! :-D
~Beaux

Damien Rice is actually a big influence of mine haha I think he's genius. In his latest album he does a lot of building harmony stuff near the end of his songs which I really enjoy and wanted to put my own take on. Then I also drew inspiration from Coldplay, Andrew Belle, and Gregory Alan Isakov. Glad you like it, I hope to work on some more songs in this style soon!

Cheers guys