Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs that annoy you the most..
Tombo Wrote:A lot of my fave songs are in this thread haha

Haha I thought I was the only one >.>

It's gotta be Umbrella by Rihanna. I'd rather go deaf than hear it again. Every girls ringtone in school for nearly a year...just no.

I dislike all the songs mentioned so far besides Taylor Swift and Rhianna's Umbrella. xD
I do like those.

I agree with the Justin Bieber thing. Don't care for his old stuff but his newest CD is good from what I can hear on the radio.

LostAndSound Wrote:I don't like all the songs mentioned so far besides Taylor Swift and Umbrella. xD I do like those.

I agree with the Justin Bieber thing. Don't care for his old stuff but his newest CD is good from what I can hear on the radio.

I think they were just over played.

Bieber's recent stuff is really good, I was pleasantly surprised lol.

Im sexy and I know it - LMFAO

I hate that song, I dont like it WHAT SO EVER, and before I moved, my neighbors kids (7 and 4 years old) gave me a nightmare scenario of the song. Whenever their parents would come over to talk, the kids would chase me around, and whenever they got to me they would keep saying "Im sexy and I know it" which litteraly drove me crazy.

TheRomantic Wrote:Im sexy and I know it - LMFAO

I hate that song, I dont like it WHAT SO EVER, and before I moved, my neighbors kids (7 and 4 years old) gave me a nightmare scenario of the song. Whenever their parents would come over to talk, the kids would chase me around, and whenever they got to me they would keep saying "Im sexy and I know it" which litteraly drove me crazy.

Bwahaha! I had to dance to that once. Mortifying...utterly...mortifying.

"Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. By itself it's a decent song but GOD it is overplayed on every 80s station and it has been used in a million commercials.

Most modern pop songs really - the ones aired all the time on the radio that weren't even good to begin with :3

For Gangnam style I have to say that I don't like hearing it when I'm alone, it can be really iritating.. But when I'm with friends at a house and we just listen to music it's nice when it pops up, just one though, cause we all love to do stupid things listening to it!
Other than this, the most annoying song I can think of is this little basterd...

I mean, this is not even music!

Anything by Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Whitney Housten and the likes.

Looong list. Patetic things like Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift, house music in general... I hate LMFAO too, and i think that that song it's a bad copy of Call on me (Eric Pridz, french guy, 2004?) a sample/cover of an old song...

Oh, and italian contemporary pop, it's very, very horrible!