Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs that annoy you the most..
Anything by Creedance Clearwater. If I hear one of their song I want to scream to block them out.

I'll catch hate for this, but Adam Lambert's "What Do You Want From Me" drives me batshit.

right now most songs annoy me

most sounds annoy me , actually . hah

Friday by Rebecca Black.

I am not annoyed actually, but I pity her because of so much bashers Wink

And Baby by Justin Bieber (the Idol of Rebecca Black) lol.

I love Celine Dion and her music...but I have had Think Twice and The Power of Love stuck in my head since August. I am not kidding. Not just a day or two, like normal people. MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Friday because I enjoy music that is CLEARLY awful, hence my CHEESE music playlist on iTunes.

Generally stuff by Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and the like. I can tolerate Just Dance or Vavavoom in a club but otherwise...nah. I can not even contemplate how "Stupid Hoe" ever made it past a momentary thought to a fully published....loosely-connected cacophony of annoying noises. Most Christmas songs irritate me except for the genius "Fairytale of New York".

The Birdie Song.

Nick9512 Wrote:For Gangnam style I have to say that I don't like hearing it when I'm alone, it can be really iritating.. But when I'm with friends at a house and we just listen to music it's nice when it pops up, just one though, cause we all love to do stupid things listening to it!
Other than this, the most annoying song I can think of is this little basterd...

I mean, this is not even music!

You a stupid hoe!! A stupid, stupid, stupid hoe!!!
LMAO

I love Nicki M!!

She's like a black Madonna. She doesnt do it just for the music, sometimes she does it for the shock value, or the artistry. And sometimes its just for freeking fun.

I despise any song that is abused and used for every damned commercial, joke, pun, comedy skit, rip off song, etc...

Who Let The Dogs Out - I wanna shoot anybody who sings this.

Celebrate Good Times - I wanna drag anybody who sings this by a rope, behind my truck.

You get the idea....

...........artistry.........????????

Artistry.

RockerBlocks Wrote:

It was cool when it first came out, now it's just annoying and really gets under my skin.

Sad to say it appears this song might be around awhile:

It may be a Utopian society, but I ask you, at what cost? :o