Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs you learned/performed/want to learn <3
Hey dears and queers.

I was wondering if any of y'all got a vids or audio of any performances you may have done musically, whether it be singing or instrumental or beatboxing or whatever.

It would be nice even if you aren't a musician or have musical skills to share them and get criticism and tips and what not, just for the heck of it, because music is just so flappin' awesome! And it's always 10x better when you share it.

I shared a few vids from 2011 a while back when I performed in Disney with my old String Ensemble on the double bass and have recently started to record myself, both for entertainment of others and for learning from my mistakes and such.

My most recent one;
Viva La Vida + Paradise - Coldplay Covers (Viola)
With back-up instrumentals this time! Big Grin

Not gonna lie, I'm not that awesome, although for not having Viola lessons, I think it sounds great, as I'm a Cellist (just can't afford one lol! ) and yes, for those music geeks out there, I do have a very tight and quick Vibrato... someone called it a "Hummingbird Vibrato" lol. And sorry about the darkness, it was like 7pm when I recorded x.x

So I'm curious if any of you guys would like to share Smile, like a song you just learned on Piano or something.

Otherwise, I'll keep uploading vids and make squeaky noises on purpose Rofl

If I can count musicals?
As soon as I can get snoopy up and running I'll post it (I performed as Linus)

I REALLY want to perform "Be prepared" from Lion king
I really want to perform "Turn it off" from the book of mormon.
And... A few other things :3

Armandork Wrote:If I can count musicals?
As soon as I can get snoopy up and running I'll post it (I performed as Linus)

I REALLY want to perform "Be prepared" from Lion king
I really want to perform "Turn it off" from the book of mormon.
And... A few other things :3

Gurl, Musicals count extra! Smile

I like the Lion King Musical, you can act/sing and I'll play the string parts <3 lol.

The next song I may upload is Payphone or Now by Paramore, although I am restricted on the songs I can do, cause I can't go very high (#Viola Problems) :\

Nope, not a single video exists of me playing any musical instrument. Well none that I have, or that I had done.

I do have a couple of cassette tapes of violin and piano solos I did way back in the 20th century. Classical stuff... nothing really fancy.

There may be a video out there. In the late 1980's early 1990's I did bluegrass fiddling at various events and video recorders were sort of in style back then. It is very possible that we musicians were video taped at these parties.

Without my permission no less and even.... Rolleyes

When I was a kid, at a birthday party of my bestfriend... but I don't have the video.
That SHAMEFUL video!

No, videos, but I recently sang O Mistress Mine and Across the Western Ocean for a voice final.

Somewhere, hopefully a dark and dangerous ground where no sane person would dare tread, there is a disc with a video of me singing Prayer of the Children with five other guys when I was in High School.

Is that a bad thing?

Oh my gosh lol, I forgot about this x.x,... Cause I'm so busy :-X.

I'm gonna record myself lol, I have to keep my threats... i mean promises Tongue

That last time I sang? When did that happen? Did it happen?