Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs you learned/performed/want to learn <3
Tyler Wrote:Is that a bad thing?

It was poorly balanced. I've tuned my ears so much that I KNOW if I heard it, I would scour the earth for the remaining copies and destroy them and become a hermit for being related to such an offense to music.

There's a video of my high school jazz band playing a brief show from maybe three or four years ago. That's the only footage of me doing some kind of music performance that I know of, though there's easily hundreds of audio recordings of me of varying quality (as in ranging from dogshit-horrifying to not-completely-unbearable) either recorded myself or by someone else.

Ugh! I gotta stop forgetting to record myself x.x I had ample time today...

But as for something I want to learn, it's this.

I don't care what race you are, gay straight whatever! If you could do this, I would have your children! First of all, I have a thing for Musicians, cause I am one(not certified yet though) and second of all...I find a Marimba a very sexy instrument... I remember going to a Philharmonic Concert, just to listen to the Marimba lol.

I Played Xylophone for a few years, but that was when I was 5-9, so I can't recall how to. Sad

Marimba is one of the most soulful instruments..! It tugs at my heart strings. I have been playing fiddle (the devil's instrument, according to some) at some local pubs lately. If we get a video recorded, I'll upload it for your amusement. Smile

Here's a couple I posted a while ago, but now that there's a more appropriate place...

I play guitar and sing for fun, but I play piano with a bit more consideration for a future. If I'm ever in a position to record with something better than a webcam then I'll try recording some of that.

Here ya go!

Wade Wrote:Here's a couple I posted a while ago, but now that there's a more appropriate place...

I play guitar and sing for fun, but I play piano with a bit more consideration for a future. If I'm ever in a position to record with something better than a webcam then I'll try recording some of that.

Here ya go!

Aww, that's you? You're so cute ^o^

And pretty good too, not to say I'm all that great to judge, I don't even play Guitar, but you sounded nice<3

Some People use a Snowflake to record, but it only records sound, but does so excellently. I have one, but no computer lol. But then you would have to record a separate video to match the sound,which could get tricky...

@Geminize

Hurry! I wanna see ^o^ Fiddles make me giggles, cause they're the country cousins of the Violin.

I have to record a vid soon...y'all showing me up! Lol

QueenOdi Wrote:Aww, that's you? You're so cute ^o^

And pretty good too, not to say I'm all that great to judge, I don't even play Guitar, but you sounded nice<3

Some People use a Snowflake to record, but it only records sound, but does so excellently. I have one, but no computer lol. But then you would have to record a separate video to match the sound,which could get tricky...

Thank you!

I have some decent recording equipment which I was required to purchase for school, but I'm too dumb to figure it out. It's a Duet 2 and comes with lots of cables and wires and plugs. Tried once, gave up. Maybe I'll give it another go soon.

Not gonna lie, there's a few mistakes, but hey Wink It's what happens when you play by Ear...

More later on peeps ;p

Nicely done, both Wade and QueenOdi! I'm impressed! Smile

As for me, I have no musical talent. The only clips of me doing anything musical is

1. 5 year old me singing the Swedish Sailor Moon theme on a swing.
2. Me and some classmates covering 'Put a Ring on It' (Or maybe it's called 'All the Single Ladies' no idea) by Beyoncé... it was for music class and I didn't want to risk my grade so I had to accept the humiliation. I'm not sure if it's still on Youtube but I sure hope not.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Nicely done, both Wade and QueenOdi! I'm impressed! Smile

As for me, I have no musical talent. The only clips of me doing anything musical is

1. 5 year old me singing the Swedish Sailor Moon theme on a swing.
2. Me and some classmates covering 'Put a Ring on It' (Or maybe it's called 'All the Single Ladies' no idea) by Beyoncé... it was for music class and I didn't want to risk my grade so I had to accept the humiliation. I'm not sure if it's still on Youtube but I sure hope not.

Danks *blush* <3

Me and Wade should collab Wink .

I wanna see 2, as I'm sure everyone else does. Pretty SB dancing to Queen Bee? I need to see! Lol.

*scours de youtubez* ;p