Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic the Hedgehog
Unfortunately, my Wii can't be hooked up to the net for some bizarre reason. I won't be getting Sonic 4, maybe if I get an XBox 360 or PS3 (not happening anytime soon...). I doubt I'm gonna play it. Who knows.

Cutieboy Wrote:Unfortunately, my Wii can't be hooked up to the net for some bizarre reason. I won't be getting Sonic 4, maybe if I get an XBox 360 or PS3 (not happening anytime soon...). I doubt I'm gonna play it. Who knows.
Sorry to hear that.:frown:
Feel a bit mean now about saying how good it is.......:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

It's no problem. I really don't mind. I'm checking over on a Sonic forum I used to go to (haven't been active there in a month and a day)... of course, many people there have it and play it.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 footage for all who are interestedConfusedmile:

At a friend's house I played the demo for the XBox 360. I thought it was pretty good. It plays a lot different than the other Sonic games. The only real little complaint I have is the controls are not great... I'm sure you get used to the controls after a while. Other than that, it's pretty good and I'm sure the full game is cool.

SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC!!!! YEEEAAAH Did you know that his first game was released on the same year of my birthday??? He's my FIRST video game I LOVE these games!!!! HAHAHA >Big Grin

That's cool to know that you're a Sonic fan, Mr. Pancake. Smile

Mr. Pancake Wrote:SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC!!!! YEEEAAAH Did you know that his first game was released on the same year of my birthday??? He's my FIRST video game I LOVE these games!!!! HAHAHA >Big Grin

Err...likewise......slightly scary Pancake person......
:p

Genersis Wrote:Err...likewise......slightly scary Pancake person......
:p

S-scary!? D:> I'm just expressing my passion to my favorite childhood memory! You got to embrace these things you know!?

Mr. Pancake Wrote:S-scary!? D:> I'm just expressing my passion to my favorite childhood memory! You got to embrace these things you know!?

I wholeheartedly agree with ya on that! You gotta embrace those things. :biggrin: