Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo ummm "Normal Dating"
ardus Wrote:We're talking about lunch and a museum on Sunday.

Richard

I went on a date like that about two weeks ago! It was great. The most important thing is that you do something where you'll have time to talk and get to know each other. (That's why I don't like going to the movies as a first or second date.. that's stuff for later, when you already know each other.)

Have fun!

Edit.
pellaz Wrote:you said you enjoyed it so
send a thank you with flowers / chocolate

Personally, I don't like it when guys start giving me stuff so early on. That's just my personal opinion, though. Some guys may feel the exact opposite.

pellaz Wrote:you said you enjoyed it so
send a thank you with flowers / chocolate

Would personally see it as a bit soon for that sort of thing, having only been one date and all. But that's just me.

Well, you're talking about a second date, so things sound like they're going well Smile
Just be yourself, relax, make sure you don't go anywhere too loud (so you can still talk), and enjoy yourself.

Oh, and make sure you're prepared for date number three. We all know what happens then Laugh

Always prepared for "Date #3" lol.

Kind of want to put that off with this guy though.

I want to take it slow with him. I want when we do have sex for it to be very special.

I want us to build something first, then add sex as the icing on the cake.

Soooooooooo not used to feeling like this.

Normally I want sex within like ten minutes.

Maybe this is what love is, don't know, but I'm enjoying it.

Richard

^^ Awww... I'm definitely jellies...

I have been thinking about this. Not that I have much experience, but I have thought a bit about what I consider to be a "good date" place.

While Dinner and a movie is fine, its pretty much overdone. I think what would work better is that you each use a date to take the other to something you enjoy - Meaning you take him to a comic store, if you are into comics - you know something that you like to do and would want to share with a partner. Sort of revealing a little about the person you are without having to play 20 questions over duck dinner, or goose dinner - :biggrin:

That's a good Idea.

Perhaps for our third date, (totally optimistic), I will take him to a Race, or a Football game, or ohhhhhhhh this one is good, a skydiving date.
I've actually done the skydiving date before.
Really fun.

Richard

Oh hey Bow by the way, you can make Dinner and a movie fun, search for a great local restaurant, eat there, and then go to a movie.

By local restaurant I mean NO CHAINS.

Richard

Oh I wasn't saying movie and dinner isn't fun, it just is done by everyone and has become sort of automatic...

sky diving - wow that is scary.... Xyxthumbs

How to make a skydiving date fun.

By Richard

First off tell him why you like it.
Here's an example.
When I exit the door my heart is going crazy.
The feeling of being in free fall is unlike any other feeling ever
Free Fall is better than sex. Sometimes

^^^^^^
All things I have said.
But seriously, skydiving date is made fun by the same thing any other date is made fun, shared experience.

Richard

So since you're doing so well, do you have any advice for me? Can I follow you around and take notes? I swear you won't even notice me.

VileKyle Wrote:So since you're doing so well, do you have any advice for me? Can I follow you around and take notes? I swear you won't even notice me.

Dude you don't want to follow me I'm a mess.

Richard