Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, I'm Smokin
I left you Guys because you Thought I was Cat Fishin!!!!!!!
However, I can't keep it to myself anymore. I'm getting a camera and I'm going to let you SEE ME. Hold on to your selves because I'm Smokin Hot!!!!! I kid you not!!!! It's the absolute truth!!!
ANYWAY, I was at the local Gay bar and I can't even go to the bathroom without a young Gay guy following me in and I ended up french kissing him because he bought me All my drinks that night. he got my cell phone number.

What can I do???? He Grabed my Junk when we were making out in the bathroom and I grabed his, However, I could not get a Hard on. But I loved the free drinks he boughtt me all night.

Catfish, I think not
When you finilly see me, you WILL eat your WORDS!!!!!! I GARENTEE IT!!!!!!!!!
ANYWAY, HE WANTS ME TO CALL HIM TOMORROW and I can't because I'm Straight!!!!!! T

There were at least 10 guys hitting on me tonight and I don't know what to do . this is all getting blown out of portion and I have to deal with it,

Smoking is bad for you.

So is drinking. No wonder you couldn't get a boner.

How do I delete a thread?
My apologies for my stupid drunk ass behavior. and I think I should apologize to the great guys at the bar for leading them on just for free drinks.
I'm sooooo hung over, and I have to go to work. I have this guys phone number in my cell phone and he has mine and I have no interest in him at all.
My God I did it again.
I checked my computer this morning (5 minutes ago) and I see what my drunk ass posted last night.
So SORRY.
Why do I screw with Gay guys? I do love their company.

Well JimmyEcho, it's possible that you screw with gay guys because you seek validation from them. It's possible that if you felt more confident about yourself, you wouldn't need to look outside yourself to feel good about who you are.

You have an opportunity to look at what is driving your behavior and see what within you is crying out for attention.

JimmyEcho Wrote:Why do I screw with Gay guys? I do love their company.

I hate guys like you, you feel its perfectly ok to screw with other people then go and brag about it too.

You need to die - a slow, painful death. I not only have the tools to accomplish that, but the knowledge - and right now buddy I have nothing else left to lose - in fact a life time prison term would get me all the medical aid I need, plus three meals a day and a bunk. THAT looks very appealing to me.

And if its not me who hunts your ass down and skins you alive, it will be some other nut job you are fucking with.

And between you, me and the lampposts, there are a lot of LGBT who have been used and abused, beaten, broken and damned who have the same mind set I do - we are nut jobs, just waiting for that one last straw to break the camels back of sanity.

Go ahead, keep pushing buttons, and lets see how smoking hot you are in your own grave.

hmm.....getting your junk grabbed at a gay bar...that certainly doesn't sound plausible.

whether you are good-looking or not is beside the point. it's subjective anyway what anybody likes. however, guys who strut around announcing loudly and repeatedly how hot and good-looking they are are unattractive. you, a ''straight'' man, are announcing all this on a gay forum to guys who don't get your dick up?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

JimmyEcho, please, for your own good, sit down and think this all out. I have never understood people doing things like that while they were drunk. When I started drinking 50 years agoand a little later when I did some drugs I made a promise to myself that whatever I did while I was in an altered state was my responsibility and mine alone. It is one of the most important decisions I ever made. You need to accept responsibility for your actions and not blame the alcohol. It's rough but it will do you good.

As for why you go to gay bars and deal with guys in the way you have described, you need to figure that one out too. A good counselor might help. In the meantime, try to face the fact that you are dealing with some complicated feelings, both in yourself and others, and not simply a bit of party foolishness.

Lastly, consider that there are people here on this board who will give you a chance to talk about your feelings and understandings about gay people if you want to do so seriously. There are a lot of bright guys here who can answer questions. Give us a try. You will probably be surprised that many here are good people who care.
I bid NO Trump!

....does this mean no pictures?

Lex

Lexington Wrote:....does this mean no pictures?

Lex

i'm guessing you have to wait till he gets plastered again.
''Do I look civilized to you?''