Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, I'm Smokin
[Image: MjAxNC0xYzdmN2I0NjJmMzI4OTFm.png]
''Do I look civilized to you?''

not sure why you need to come on a gay board to tell us these things you get up to - do u like the fact that you can lead on a guy then dump him for your gratification then come here to gloat - not judging as I don't care either way , just curious what you get from doing it ,,, not met a person like you apart from seeing sociopaths on TV

I thought you got all that attention because you sold crack cocaine...

Some people really like living a reality-show existence. I prefer living my dull-as-ditchwater existence. Different strokes and all that.

Lex

Jimmy...I don't want to say what I think because I think you are more vulnerable than you pretend to be...and I don't want to touch that....

So...in the meantime...my advice...somebody needs to give you a spanking..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtRAYTfuK6YzbbOg1s4z7...6jLYYqRm9u]

[quote=Bowyn Aerrow]I hate guys like you, you feel its perfectly ok to screw with other people then go and brag about it too.

You need to die - a slow, painful death. I not only have the tools to accomplish that, but the knowledge - and right now buddy I have nothing else left to lose - in fact a life time prison term would get me all the medical aid I need, plus three meals a day and a bunk. THAT looks very appealing to me.

- we are nut jobs, just waiting for that one last straw to break the camels back of sanity.

bowyn aerrow--- A Bullet will do just fine to end it. I'm not afraid of death. It would end my torment.-------- And F.Y.I. many many of the Guys I hang out with would completely disagree with you. They would be shocked at you comment. Most of them like me and laugh with me.

I do feel bad about it. ( Same old story) I need to stop drinking

I'll be at The biggest gay bar in New Hope Pennsylvania on Saturday saying Good Bye.

Yeah dude, I think you need to stop drinking - and I'm pretty sure that the rest of the guys in my AA group would agree, cuz some of us have been there - or worse...and I'm speaking as a Fully Qualified Drunk - hit my first detox at age 15, and 4 more times before I turned 21...I've got a sealed juvie record that would make great reality TV...

This post - and some of your earlier ones - scares the shit out of me and makes me feel really sad. It's hard to look at such palpable pain.

It's gotten beyond you, and right now it owns you. You need to get help.

JimmyEcho Wrote:Why do I screw with Gay guys?

Because you're gay.

And you get drunk because it's the only time you will admit it.

Darius Wrote:Because you're gay.

And you get drunk because it's the only time you will admit it.

Maybe your on to something? Because some of them are hot.
I don't know, I'm messed up. maybe just a little Bi.

As the bullet that will "end it all" you go to a forum and act like a douche/attention whore.
advice:
Act like a decent person on forums

* saying how you play with others emotions and get thrills out of it is NOT cool.
some people here have hearts and hate to see others mistreated, you proceeding to brag about it is nothing shy of a slap in the face to many.