Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry about that
I posted a few months ago implying that I'm new but never came back. A few things came up that had me off the internet for awhile, but I'm back and still new around here. Hope to stick around this time. I'm a shy person living in south cali. (shy irl) Just want to chat with fellow gay members, I don't have any friends that are gay, but I know they are out there. =3

Welcome back! Wavey

welcome back to gayspeak, hope you get to talk to all the new people here

Welcome back sweetie.

You have come to the right place for friends.:biggrin:

hi mate,, replied to one of ur others posts already - welcome again to GS ,,, im from uk so this sounds embarrasing - is there a place called Hawaiian Gardens ,, dont wanna use google incase u just put a place up out of ur head - that does sound like a heaven on earth named like that ..... my home town sounds like an illness, urs sounds like an oasis lol

Welcome back to the forum.

hello and welcome back tot he forum,
From time to time members are bound to have a break... I tend to drift away for three days every now and then and then feel guilty because i havent been in touch on here which I like to do kinda religiously so people know im still here for those who need someone to vent at lol

Welcome back anyhoo

Kindestb regards

zeon xxd

matty7 Wrote:hi mate,, replied to one of ur others posts already - welcome again to GS ,,, im from uk so this sounds embarrasing - is there a place called Hawaiian Gardens ,, dont wanna use google incase u just put a place up out of ur head - that does sound like a heaven on earth named like that ..... my home town sounds like an illness, urs sounds like an oasis lol
Yeah it's in California. I lived here my whole life so I am bored living here but at least i'm near Disneyland and Universal. Thanks to those who replied, I like to browse the forums more than post :p

Hi, and welcome back Smile
i am new here too!