Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry but this place isn't for me.
Zophia Wrote:Similar posting style, same specs and age as LavendarLad, except location.

Or am I just being paranoid? Do people really have that much of a problem with others speaking their mind about religion? Was I wrong to do so?

That guy was banned yesterday both of his accounts, if you suspect its him playing his antics just report him.

Zophia Wrote:Definitely something fishy going on. Why would he choose to criticize those two forums out of so many on the site? It doesn't seem like the religion forum gets that much action anyway . . . . . and overall the site seems VERY peaceful.

Similar posting style, same specs and age as LavendarLad, except location.

Or am I just being paranoid? Do people really have that much of a problem with others speaking their mind about religion? Was I wrong to do so?

Yeah, this guy was listed as 18.
My first forum stop was the SEX and Health forum when I joined. Rofl I know everybody is different but c'mon...:tongue:

do we need a "religion" section here to isolate these posts or can everyone play honest.

I swear this site has "old" and "young" posters :S

Zophia Wrote:Or am I just being paranoid? Do people really have that much of a problem with others speaking their mind about religion? Was I wrong to do so?
I enjoy reading your posts. They are so well thought out and polite. I hope to read more by you.

I saw this thread shortly after it was created, and I wondered to myself why would someone judge a forum based on the 6 hours that he was a member. I also began to wonder why he would instantly focus on 1 thread in particular in criticising this community...1 thread of a few pages where only a handleful of people participated.

Then I come back this morning and see his 3 reasons...all old people? Thats very judgemental, and an extremely poor observation. The personality that I was seeing from chillyman and his few post was one that I sensed would cause conflict.

BUT was he SavedGay AKA Lavanderlad? I don't know, but you can't help wondering given the strange events of the last couple of days.

dfiant Wrote:BUT was he SavedGay AKA Lavanderlad? I don't know, but you can't help wondering given the strange events of the last couple of days.

God only knows, there is like a paranoia he's lurking about on here. I think we all need to try to move on, it's for the best Confusedmile:

good luck on whatever ya do

Jesus Christ, I am not old!

OrphanPip Wrote:Jesus Christ, I am not old!

Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao
I'm trying so hard to behave. :tongue:

[Image: 24.jpg]