Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, dad.
Laugh indeed! Pop up blockers suck as well. They don't always perform :tongue:

I'll admit that I had a fit of rage at my previous laptop... I was trying to write two papers for different classes, I was just finishing one that was 4000 words, and I was half way through the other, when my old laptop decided that it had enough and just went kaput.... the papers were due that week and I did not have back up copies... I tried for a few hours to make my computer work again and even took it to a technician to see what could be done... which was nothing...

I had to actually go out and shell out $1400 that day for a new laptop in order to finish my papers that week, which meant very little sleep...

Needless to say, the old laptop ended up getting a thrashing as I swore like I never swore before...

At least I have my good laptop now that doesn't screw with me. I haven't been pissed at it once. *pets laptop* Tongue

Youch!
I had my printer die on me, my cd-rewriter die on me and my memory stick snapped when my last assignment was due in. So I had to send my file to work, then drive really fast to work, print it out and then JUST made my train to uni and just about got it in on time! I was really angry that day hehe!

Ever had the black screen of death.

It's basically the boot screen, except it forgets how to boot.

"Boot record not found"
-Search C drive
"Drive not found"
-What do you mean not found? It's right there. I can fucking see it.
"Command line not understood."

Eugh. ¬_¬ I've had to completely reformat my hard drive (work and everything) at least 5 times before now. ARGH.

Smurlos Wrote:Laugh indeed! Pop up blockers suck as well. They don't always perform :tongue:

Well, if they suck then they perform oral, don't they????
Naughty moi.