Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry for hating and discriminating against you types in high school
Welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

We all do things that we later end up regretting. Maybe you can tell us in more detail what you did, why you did it and why and how you changed? I think it would make for an interesting thread.

welcome to the forum, and don't worry bout it to much. The past is the past, though I'm happy you apologised for what you did ^_^ makes you sound like a really nice person Big Grin

Sounds good ... Confusedmile:

And what was the Reason for changing your mind ?

welcome to the forum dude
im glad you changed

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

I know your change of heart is for the better.

its great to see someone showing remorse for being hatefull towards something they may not understand.
takes a big man to admit he was wrong.
respect

Throwaway134; Is that what brought you to this web site, an apology? It seams a bit odd that a straight man would search the net for a gay web site just to apologize for an attitude from his youth. If that is it, OK, your are entitled, bless you my atheist brother. I think it is a great man that feels guilt for having wronged people in his actions, or in his thinking, and a greater man to admit it. You are now a part of the solution. Welcome.

fenris Wrote:And what was the Reason for changing your mind ?

I would also like to know. Some event? A long, drawn out process of opening your mind? Did you find out you have a friend who is gay?

My time at school was not so bad, but you are welcome to be here. It's usually a safe place for exploring ideas. Stick around and join in the discussion.