Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soulmates???
fredv3b Wrote:Me and my bf love each other, we make each other happy and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. That's enough for me. Others can call us soul mates and explain it in terms of reincarnation if they want.

So he's the one and only and that's all that matters. :]

Absolutely, I second that thought. Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

I beleave in soulmates i guess...
Though i also beleave that theres probably more than just one guy that you are highly compatible with.

So i guess i kind of beleave theres quite a few possible soulmates out there for each person.
But there is always going to be that one guy who you're the MOST compatible with. Though i doubt it would be by much more than any of the others.

Does that make any sense?:confused::redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

princealbertofb Wrote:Absolutely, I second that thought. Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
Thirded Smile

Dark Angel Wrote:I thought of a theory about being gay/soul mates/ reincarnation etc...

say a man and a women were destined to be together e.g. soul mates.
they die, and both reincarnate into a man or both into a women.

Would they still love each other the same? does apearance matter when it comes to soul mates which to me is where two people are connected to the souls through true love...

It's not a theory I believe in, just soemthing I thought of and not put much thought into afterwards. It was an anime which made me think of this, where the main character was a girl and reincarnated into a boy, although they both still love each other.

good anime to some extent.
dont think I exaplianded this well. but enjoy my imput x
Cool theory. I like it. It appeals to me. Confusedmile:

Quote:Do you believe in a soulmate?
use to, not any more.
I respect your opinions and appreciate that you answered my questions. Thanks.

Irina : thanks for sharing your thoughts. I always enjoy reading them. I agree, life isn't a fairytale.

fredv3b Wrote:Me and my bf love each other, we make each other happy and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. That's enough for me. Others can call us soul mates and explain it in terms of reincarnation if they want.
You know I was hoping you'd post. :biggrin:
I'm very happy for you and yes, I think a physical/chemical bond manifests itself in love. There's just a part of me that doesn't want to believe that it's random.

Genersis Wrote:Does that make any sense?
I followed you. And, it's interesting, the various views. Thanks.

princealbertofb and marshlander: thank you. I respect your opinions/views.

i want to believe in a soul mate - but i dont...no matter who the person is and how much you are in sync for a period of time,,,things happen,, we let each other down for some reason or other - lokk at the divorce rate - im sure they thought they had there soul mate at the alter - i still want to believe though

I lost my faith in them for years and years....But I have mine. She was right in front of me. So now I KNOW they exist and everyone has one out there.

Mick

why are there too many questions apart from the title? anyway, i don't believe in soulmates. it contradicts my principle of "your life is a book and you're the author"

matty7: thanks. No matter what I think a relationship takes a lot of work and is a conscious decision. But, I want to believe, too.

bluefox4000: That's great! I'm really happy for you and your one and only! Thanks for stopping by and giving me hope!

virgin Wrote:why are there too many questions apart from the title?
I wanted more than just a yes or no answer. I was not taking a poll but trying to facilitate a discussion. I tend to want to understand why people think the way they do, believe what they believe, act the way they act. I think everyone’s opinion has value—some really small thing may be a catalyst to help me think more clearly about something, or even evaluate my viewpoint. Some of these are questions I had and I was curious if anyone ever thought about them too.