Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern California?
I'm looking for some friends. People that understand me. There's a lot to me when you get to know me.
Anyways my name is Daniel. You may go read my intro for other details as well.
I'm sure that there's people that seek friendship too. I'm opening myself up and asking you to give me a shot. I'm a really nice person. And I'm very sensitive to haha

I am not from Southern California but i'm always here to give friendship and advice to others Smile

Haha. And that's another thing! It seems these forums cover a wide array of timezones. I want anyone who lives in the us see me as someone they can talk to. And people outside the us of course too. I was only referring to timezones, but yes, I could use friends in general. Sad

bicuriousguy17 Wrote:Haha. And that's another thing! It seems these forums cover a wide array of timezones. I want anyone who lives in the us see me as someone they can talk to. And people outside the us of course too. I was only referring to timezones, but yes, I could use friends in general. Sad

Try and find an LGBT community some what around your area. Sure it is really nerve wrecking at first but just like here they will help you out. Have you tried searching this kind of stuff on google? Smile

Don't worry, You'll find those friends Smile

Yeah I've looked. They've removed ones close to where I love and the nearest one is like 40-50 miles away last I heard. Plus I'm not a physical relationship person.
What I mean by that is.... I'd much rather talk online, spend time online, etc. than going to a movie or a group activity.

Yeah. I'm kind of that way too. I get socially shy all the time. Smile

It's understandable, but it's something you can work on Smile One step at a time and you'll get there, Promise! Smile

I guess so. Never been a social person outside of a computer screen, so I'll just keep searching. Tongue

Haha Alright! Smile Goodluck!

I wouldn't step foot south of the Grapevine if you paid me a million dollars...

And that ^ was me being gentle about the matter :o :o :biggrin:

Seriously though... Welcome to the forum! Wavey

I hear ya Bowyn, that smog bank down there is horrid. Only good thing about it is that, when I drove truck, the loads coming out of Moreno Valley, Van Nuys and, Ontario paid really well and, went a really long ways away from there.

But welcome and, if it's online friends, time zones don't matter much. I'm sure that even with a nearby center gone, there are times and places the LGBT people in your area hang out.