Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish town's solution to the dog mess problem
Hi Pix. Unfortunately yes, you are an exception.

I have a friend in London who belongs to what is called "Neighbourhood Watch" that looks out for infringements such as dog excrement etc. Where I live I have an absolute mania against posters and noticed stuck to lamposts or for that matter anywhere where they are not legal. I usually remove them myself and on occasions report them to the Town Hall. There is a fine for flyposting and on many lamposts there is a notice advising of the fine. At times I have even seen posters stuck over the fine notice! Some people are anarchic. I have been threatened also by some people when I have taken posters down and I usaully retort by handing them a copy of the municipal regulations.

But back to golt excrement. It is supposed to be illegal to walk dogs on the beaches here. However, go out at 6 or 7am and you will see owners letting loose their dogs to defecate on the beach. What so many people don't know is that if dog excrement comes in to contact with the eyes, it can cause blindness. It can come in to contact with the eyes accidentelly if you are lying on the beach, unknowingly touch the stuff and then rub your eyes.

If a person decided to defecate in the street there would be a public outcry but it seems to many people, it's quite acceptable for an animal to do it.

Good, im glad these people are getting it back, I had a similar idea myself a few weeks back, after stepping in a massive pile of dog crap, it involves the owners windows not letterboxes, seriously a young girl was blinded near here because of some dog mess in the park. The majority i see around here i know comes from Staffordshire bull terriers (or staffs) which is the dog of choice for scumbags and morons, half of these fools soon realise they can't look after themselves let alone an animal, alas dog homes in Kent are filling up with staffs! Sorry off-topic but fuck them.