Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of ignorance
You guys have got to read the comments on this video. This black woman starts getting in a arguement with me about ignorance then goes and says that I "choose to be gay" and that I "was born into sin" Rofl
Search for a good laugh:
Black women are the ugliest women?? by DANIGGAWITDATATTOOS

When a person starts typing in all caps I stop responding.

Anyway, FYI (not that I think you should point this out to her as I think you'd be wasting your time):

1. Speaking in GENERAL terms, black women tend to be far more assertive which seems to be something that can be traced back to the days of slavery as any black male seen as forming a power base (with the notable exception of a black church) back then was typically killed so it generally fell to the women. In any case, these days black families tend to be matriarchal (at least in practice).

And btw, one of the most amazing things I saw was on a video documentary of street kids where a black male bragged of being a pimp and of raping young girls and the like. At one point in the documentary he tried ducking as 2 older black women approached him and failed and they both began to berate him, and one was obviously his mother. That sociopath passively accepted the scolding and berating he got and looked SCARED. Another black guy told me that he was far more scared of his mother than he was of the police.

And (again in general terms) when a black woman feels she isn't getting the respect she feels entitled to she can get quite forceful about it (especially as she's learned playing the good girl isn't going to get her what she wants). That black guy I just mentioned shared how his dad (a preacher who thinks gays are immoral, btw) was always cheating on his wife...and getting his butt kicked by his wife as a result, sometimes chased and/or literally dragged home while berating him in full view of the public, practically a stereotype of the skillet waving wife. In short, don't mess with black women.

2. Comparing how society hinders gays and blacks is comparing apples and oranges. Both endure socially imposed limitations but they're different. For example, many blacks (though a few can) can't masquerade as someone white (and they have no idea how much it sucks to live in the closet so they think gays have it easy in comparison). OTOH, no matter how dysfunctional a family was, a black person could typically fall back on family for support and sanctuary from a hostile society whereas way too many gays find their families joining in society on turning on them. And as Wanda Sykes said...

However, all the arguments against gay marriage were the same arguments made against interracial marriage a few decades ago (including that it would lead to incestuous unions--btw, about half the states in the USA allow first cousins to marry, btw--to the Bible was against it).

That is one hell of a funny video...!

It's comedy, although near the knuckle it is funny, Wanda Sykes is a funny woman.

mrk2010 Wrote:It's comedy, although near the knuckle it is funny, Wanda Sykes is a funny woman.

We Brits have a better sense of humour than the Yanks..!
Wasntme

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Mary J. Blige hahahahahaha

Almac Wrote:We Brits have a better sense of humour than the Yanks..!
Wasntme
Have to agree with that...but none is more humorous than us Aussies :tongue:

To be honest you see and hear worse on Chelsea Latley in America, I thought it was hilarious

dfiant Wrote:Have to agree with that...but none is more humorous than us Aussies :tongue:

Damn right.:biggrin:

1122135 Wrote:You guys have got to read the comments on this video. This black woman starts getting in a arguement with me about ignorance then goes and says that I "choose to be gay" and that I "was born into sin" Rofl
Search for a good laugh:
Black women are the ugliest women?? by DANIGGAWITDATATTOOS

Sorry to go out of topic.

But I thought the N word is a big no to the Black community. Isn't it an insult title to the community. I read a few books and watched a few documentaries and also movies related to field slaves (Cotton plantations), African slave trade and more.

I'm baffled with Kayne West's new song called N****s in Paris. Why do some of the new generation try to neutralize and make the offensive N word mainstream?