Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of virginity...
... I lost mine yesterday. After kissing and sucking, we exchanged roles, with protection and a lot of lube, I bottomed first. I felt small to medium pain when he first penetrated, but then I felt none at all, I was rather relaxed and wanted more and more of it... Though he didn't reach orgasm...

Then I topped, I went easy on him because when he first saw my dick he was like "dude it's too damn big!!" (mine is 8', his 6.75'). The whole sex took about 15 minutes, I didn't reach orgasm either. Then we went from anal to simply jerking off, but we enjoying every second of it all, although the narrow space we had made it difficult...

Eh... I don't know if I need advice or some explanation. Is this what should happen at first? Because my bf has a lot of experience, I have none, but he told me it was pretty good for the first time.

Oh and after sunset we went on the beach, when we returned to his home all the way I was too drunk lol. We walked arms around each others' shoulders for I was losing clear sight, and we would have been suspected if I didn't really act like I had some headache from alcohol. However a girl in a fast car passed by and screamed "go ahead, kiss him!!", she scared the shit out of me. I know I must be more careful next time...

Thanks for reading this, I like to share good stories sometimes Smile

There is nothing that "should happen" when two people are being intimated. Everything depends on what are you both comfortable with. You did what you did and you enjoyed it, which is basically the only thing that matters at the end of the day. That's awesome.

(Adam) You both enjoyed it, you have a good feeling about it afterwards, so I'd say that it happened exactly as it should have. The technique will improve as you get more experience together, but it's the connection between you that really matters. It sounds as if the 2 of you are comfortable with each other - and when you love someone, even "eh" sex can be good. Considering some of the horror stories I've heard about first times, I'd say the whole thing with you 2 was pretty awesome!

Congratulations on your first romance and congrats on your first time,BlueStar. Doesn't it make you feel all giddy and sweet and dreamy? About your question, there are no rules about what should happen. For each person, it is a unique experience.

Okay, I lied. There is a rule. Safe sex. Condoms, condoms, condoms, but I know you already knew that.

You did just fine! Congratulations.
I bid NO Trump!

Congrats on your first time and for how well it went. About not climaxing from fucking, my first guess would be that you've been jerking off too hard (death-grip) and the ass didn't provide enough friction. You can retrain your dick to react to softer stimuli than the chokehold of your fist.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Sounds about right to me. Making love with someone is way more than butt sex. Yeah, that can be part of it -- or not.

8' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueStar Wrote:... I lost mine yesterday. After kissing and sucking, we exchanged roles, with protection and a lot of lube, I bottomed first. I felt small to medium pain when he first penetrated, but then I felt none at all, I was rather relaxed and wanted more and more of it... Though he didn't reach orgasm...

Then I topped, I went easy on him because when he first saw my dick he was like "dude it's too damn big!!" (mine is 8', his 6.75'). The whole sex took about 15 minutes, I didn't reach orgasm either. Then we went from anal to simply jerking off, but we enjoying every second of it all, although the narrow space we had made it difficult...

Eh... I don't know if I need advice or some explanation. Is this what should happen at first? Because my bf has a lot of experience, I have none, but he told me it was pretty good for the first time.

Oh and after sunset we went on the beach, when we returned to his home all the way I was too drunk lol. We walked arms around each others' shoulders for I was losing clear sight, and we would have been suspected if I didn't really act like I had some headache from alcohol. However a girl in a fast car passed by and screamed "go ahead, kiss him!!", she scared the shit out of me. I know I must be more careful next time...

Thanks for reading this, I like to share good stories sometimes Smile
Omg The girl screaming for you to kiss him was so cute lol And it sounds to me like you had a pretty good first try at it. Most, I would say, have bad first experiences. I at least wish mine went like yours lol

Sounds fine to me, Blue. Just do what comes naturally and don't have any expectations on what "should" constitute a first-time sexual experience. You two are doing just wonderfully well.