Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special celebration ...
I would like to designate today a "CardShark is a genius" day.

Thanks

Bighug

What ya talkin' bout marshlander, every day is cardsharks a genius day Roflmao.

I'm actually gonna bump this thread every year now :biggrin:, have to love my massive ego!

maybe not taken me 3 edits to clean my spellinig! LoL!

CardShark Wrote:What ya talkin' bout marshlander, every day is cardsharks a genius day Roflmao.

I'm actually gonna bump this thread every year now :biggrin:, have to love my massive ego!

maybe not taken me 3 edits to clean my spellinig! LoL!
Einstein was dyslexic ...

marshlander Wrote:I would like to designate today a "CardShark is a genius" day.

Thanks

Bighug

Dont know how happy the little kiddies are gonna be in Japan when they find out that "Shichi-Go-San" day has been taken over by "CardShark is a genius" day Lol2 but I am all up for partying with a dyslexic young genius Party

fjp999 Wrote:but I am all up for partying with a dyslexic young genius Party

Hate to be the one to break the news to you but Einstein is rather old Roflmao

CardShark Wrote:Hate to be the one to break the news to you but Einstein is rather old Roflmao

OH Poo... and Marilyn overdosed too, or did she?

hate to pop your bubble cardy babes but einstein isnt really old his just dead hunni stiff as a brick hehe not a prick well maybe that as well but decomposed one id imagen lol

zeon Wrote:hate to pop your bubble cardy babes but einstein isnt really old his just dead

Brutal! Roflmao

Phil! Wrote:Brutal! Roflmao

I should stop correcting ma cardy babes hehe he might take offence.... God why are things in life so bloody hard on consqiuences heheTongue cardy soz if it sounded odd or rude joy of starving yourself of nicoteen

zeon Wrote:hate to pop your bubble cardy babes but einstein isnt really old his just dead hunni stiff as a brick hehe not a prick well maybe that as well but decomposed one id imagen lol

WHAT!!! hes what!!
I thought he was alive, ohhh man now I've got to go and greeve.