Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bit Of A Kink
I love wrestling, but it doesn't turn me on. It gets me excited, but excited in the sense of watching a great movie that you're really in to.

I do agree with Bowyn Arrow's comment about the psychology of humans being fucked up. It's ok to hit a man, but it's not ok to love a man.

What the fuck kind of sense does that make?

wrestling is good yeah, proper punches , broken teeth and all is not good at all,
bitta smacking is not bad too haha

If the fetish or kink involves consenting adult humans ..I think it is fine. If you introduce adults who are not consenting... children...or animals...then I have an opinion...a harsh one. Other than that...none of my business when it concerns consenting adults.

The only fighting I find attractive is of moral cause, you shall stand tall and stand up for your self a coward is not hot :p But all other fighting does not turn me on, I like Capoeria a lot but it is the training and not getting each other beat senseless. The worst kind of shit is when many goes on one person, that proves nothing more than they are just to afraid to go alone and be strong. Wrestling to me is just like comedy, just laugh cause it looks so fake :biggrin: Mocking, taunting, strange grips and punching in slow motion xD. Masculine, Feminine, to much of each is just wrong, I'm pretty simple and like men who can stand up for him self even if he is wrong and can admit he is wrong Smile This thread reminds me a bit of a friend of mine who has a fetish of letting girls with long nails scratch him, like a cat with claws, hard and masochistic.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I can kinda relate...
I love watching rugby and football (american and aussie) and find the huge guys clashinginto each other rather sexy.
I also love boxing, K-1 etc and Ray Sefo was my dream guy.

But that doesnt mean I am a violent person and I dont approve of violence outside of the ring/ field etc.

Like mentioned, the idea that they can take the pain and some scratches and bruises here and there is attractive, as well as the idea that they are willing to fight if necessary.
But nothing S&M related.

Rainbowmum Wrote:I respect the MMA fighters for their discipline , but no I do not find any full contact blood sports , where two men beat the heck out of each a turn on.

Now thats just bloody Boring or is it the mess that would have to be cleaned up afterwards lolBiggrinflip