Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spice Up Sex
I've been with my boyfriend for a long time, as you know sometimes sex gets a bit like a routine. He likes when we jerk off together but I myself find that slightly boring, is there any way to make jerking off more exciting for the two of us? lol and any suggestions from a couple on how to spice up your sex life?

It's still exciting sometimes but most of the time during the week feels like a routine.

take a shower together in the evening

africabug Wrote:I've been with my boyfriend for a long time, as you know sometimes sex gets a bit like a routine. He likes when we jerk off together but I myself find that slightly boring, is there any way to make jerking off more exciting for the two of us? lol and any suggestions from a couple on how to spice up your sex life?

It's still exciting sometimes but most of the time during the week feels like a routine.

Try different ways of jerking off. Such as with household items. Maybe including food like chocolate paint, or whip cream or even a banana peel. =P

if not food then there is frotting and frot wrestling.
keep it light and sensual. try to keep eachother at your peaks with out cumming for a bit.

Find a glory hole lol

hello,
OPne way to spice up sex lives is try changing the scenery and do it outside in the back garden or something or if there is a field near by go there... Altewrnatively try candle wax... It can burn for a few seconds then hardens over... Sex is a routined thing howqever plenty of flirting behaviour and much touchy feely should re ignite it and dont do it yourself make him do the work!"