Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiderman Fanfic
Before I go through the trouble of posting it here for it to be ignored, is anyone interested in seeing my Spiderman fanfic?

I sure am, can't wait to see it!!!.
Alex.

It will not let me share the link?! Just because I am under 50 posts. Sad

KyuuryuuBlue Wrote:It will not let me share the link?! Just because I am under 50 posts. Sad

Yeah that's a thing :/

I think most of the annoying stuff goes away at 50. You could post it in-line in the meantime. I'm semi-curious Smile

Here is what I have. There is more to it, but I ended up changing one word and then the whole thing changed!

The wind beat against Alexander's grey Pikachu shirt causing it to press tightly against his stomach. The large trees swayed back and forth carrying the smell of pines. The sky was grey and cloudy, announcing that a storm was about to arrive. Alexander's Pikachu shirt billowed and he tucked it tighter around his body. Alexander couldn't afford for the weather to delay his new work out regime again. He imagined himself in his favorite Super Sentai cosplay attending conventions and cosplaying as the newest Power Ranger visiting children at the local Children's Hospital. Deep down, Alexander knew that those days were still far ahead, but now was the time to reach for the dream. He retrieved his Ipod from his front pocket and began to scroll through his list of songs, searching for something to help get him motivated.
He thought to himself. "What type of music should I listen to? Anime theme? No." He kept scrolling. "That's it. 'Minna Atsumare! Kyouryuuger!' The ending theme song to my favorite Sentai Series." Alexander hit the play button and began walking at a casual pace. His sneakers hit the rough pavement as he tried to beat the incoming storm. Thanks to locals in heavy duty trucks,the edge of the road was cracked. Holes appeared randomly in the middle of the road. The yellow center stripe was also missing.
A few cars passed by with the passengers inside staring at Alexander. Not really caring what the people thought, he looked at his Ipod again, hit shuffle, then returned it to his pocket. A few minutes later, Alexander came across a newly made trail. This was something very common in his small town. Most people in the town of Houston, Alabama owned a four wheeler. The children and teens would always ride during the spring, summer, and winter. They would also use the off road vehicles to get to secluded places to hunt, fish, and camp. Stuff that Alexander never cared to much for. He would occasionally ride up and down the road on a four wheeler, but hardly ever went off road. He decided that it was time to start a new "adventure". Little did he know was that the word "adventure" would be taken seriously.
The trail was unusally clean. The dirt looked more like trucks drove down the path instead of four wheelers. Just the few times he did go off into the woods riding, was enough for Alexander to see the difference. Instead of a narrow path before him with bent grass, plants, and broken limbs, the path was wide. There were imprints of large tires embedded into the dirt. With a single solid line of grass in the middle indicated where the middle of a vehicle would have been. As Alexander began walking down the newly discovered path he quickly pulled a small green notebook from his backpack and began to write down what he saw in him mind: a mage drawing power from the giant trees. The wild flowers reminded him of mischievous and troublesome fairies . The yellow, purple, and white buds of floweing bushes were sparks of colorful playful magic. Alexander's walks often led to inspirations for his short stories. He carried the small notebook whereever he went, never knowing when an idea may come to mind.
Up ahead, Alexander noticed that the trees began to disappear and the trail begin to widen even farther. He came upon what looked like a field, but baren. Instead of green grass to rub up against his legs, there was dirt and mudholes. Log trucks and machinery set in place waiting for the workers to return the next day. Alexander thought of checking to see if the keys were left inside, but thought better of it. Alexander also seemed to notice there were numerous stacks of logs left behind by the workers, and a line of brush that cosisted of limbs and twigs left behind as well. The road however split in two directions, both making a steep drop downhill. Thinking that it would be safer to not go any farther due to the incoming weather, Alexander decided to take a break. He removed his backpack and placed it on the ground in between his legs and removed the water bottle placed in a side pocket. He then unzipped the backpack and began to rummage inside for a flavor packet.Breathing a heavy sigh he zipped back up the bag and leaned back drinking the contents of the bottle. Reaching in his pocket, Alexander removed his Ipod and paused the music. He wanted to see if nature could continue to help him with his writing. He opened back up the notebook and listened carefully to the sounds around him. At first the leaves on the trees shaking from the wind was all he heard. The birds were silent because of the approaching storm.
Thunder began to rumble in the distance, causing an idea to form in his mind. He quickly wrote Stormy night. Walking through a forest. Possible talking possessed trees. Fearing that the storm was about hit at full force, Alexander began to place his earbuds back into his ear when a shout came from behind the logs he was resting on.
"Please," the voice begged. it sounded exhausted and worn. "Let me go!!" He shouted in his desperation. "I am not spying on you. I swear!" Panic was heard in his voice as he bent over, beaten, and aching as he set on the cold hard ground. The voice that responded was deep, rough, and crisp. The words hung in the air.
"You're lying! And to a commanding officer!" There was an edge to the voice beneath the calm confidence. "I know!" His voice was rising his fear and paranoia peeling away at his control. "Who sent you? FBI? CIA? I bet it was a foreign agency. THEY sent you spy. They're afraid of what I can do. They want me dead! They want proof, but they send a little maggot like you?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander stood in place. Fear was consuming him. Another rumble of thunder sounded in the sky causing him to flinch. He didn't know what to do. If he stood there, he would most likely be killed, but if he ran and that guy died, then his death would be on his conscience. Then another thought came to mind. Alexander reached into his bag and retrieved his cell phone. The screened glowed brightly in the darkened sky. Rain began to fall as he dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 what is your emergency." The operator's voice was calm. Panic was in Alexander's voice "I think someone's in danger." He tried to keep his voice low but could not help but stumble over each syllable. He didn't need to be overheard.
As the operator began to speak again, Alexander felt something round touch the back of his head. The sound of a click echoed through his ears. Shaking, Alexander dropped his phone onto the ground.
"I knew it!" The voice whispered in his ear menacingly. He pushed the gun up harder on the back of Alexander's head."Who are you? One of this piece of shit's lackys?" He dug the the barrel deeper. "Answer me!" He yelled.
Frozen in fear, Alexander could do nothing but stand in silence.
"You know what?" The deep haunting voice whispered. "I could kill you right here and no one would think anything about it, but fortunately for you the police can here everything going on." The mysterious man released the gun from the back of Alexander's head and turned the gun. Raising the hilt he smashed it into the back of Alexander's head. As Alexander hit the cold hard dirt, he saw the person pick up his phone just as he passed out.
When Alexander awoke, he saw nothing but darkness. His shirt still wet from the previous encounter rubbed against the cold marble floor causing him to flinch. With his consciousness fully returning, Alexander felt something cutting into his wrists, and legs. Struggling to free himself, he heard a moan.
"WHO'S THERE!" Alexander shouted! Still squirming to break free from his restraints. the moans continued. "HELP!" Yelled Alexander. The ropes cut farther into his skin as he tried to break free. Silence entered the cold dark room. Alexander laid helpless, his restraints only tighting as he tried to move. Then light entered the room along with a voice. One he hoped to forget. "AH SO YOU ARE ALIVE? WELL NOW, LET THE EXPIREMENTS BEGIN."

Or you can PM me and I can send you the link, just in case my other post gets denied.