Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirit Day Oct 20, 2010
lol thanks man maybe some day.

there is still like 3 more days maybe i find some guts between now and the 20th, it's strange how something small like not clicking a button can spark some real conversation.
I was thinking i could just get like a purple Bandana and tie it around my arm or something.

that would be good too.. I think we've settled that we'll post in purple as a sign of remembrance?

i had some reservations about clicking that button today as most of my facebook friends do not know i am gay but then i thought about it and i really couldn't care less what they thought about it so i clicked it lol

i will be rocking some purple shoe laces i bought tonight. unfortunately my work uniform does not allow for any personalization except your shoes... otherwise i would probably wear more...

I couldn't say I was attending on FB either. But I will be wearing purple for sure.

TimmyThink Wrote:lol thanks man maybe some day.

there is still like 3 more days maybe i find some guts between now and the 20th, it's strange how something small like not clicking a button can spark some real conversation.
I was thinking i could just get like a purple Bandana and tie it around my arm or something.

Dont give in to social networking pressure! Before facebook if you supported a cause you didnt have to run around telling friends.

Your purple bandana idea is perfect - the spirit of the day is to wear a colour and more importantly give some thoughts to those who have taken their own lives.

Since I seem to wear purple and/or pink most days (both today, as it happens), along with rainbow coloured shoelaces, I shall need to make a special effort to think about these sad events ... start work on a new song, maybe :confused: