Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spit Or Swallow
spit or swallow, just don't gargle.

As with any fine food, one must savor the flavor before swallowing.

Of course if you are doing it wine tasting style and don't want to fill up on tens of guy's loads, spitting is acceptable.

I have this to say about this subject.....

Like, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said........

I cant stand the taste of the stuff.
I like the other guy to swallow. But its his preference, Im not going to force him.

Spit definitely. There was a meme going around on facebook saying that semen possesses positive health benefits, including anti-depressant qualities, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Geez, am I the only guy who loves cum?

Swallow and want for more!

I'm up for swallowing, and being swallowed. Cumming on a guy and smearing it around is fun too! It's high in protein, and must be good for the complexion. It's all good, as far as I'm concerned.

IMO, if you are doing it with someone you are in a relationship with, its okay to swallow, given the fact that you are sure he is free of STDs.

But if you are just doing hook ups (which i am NOT open to do) please dont swallow!!! Its very easy for them to say they are free of any STDs, but they can lie. So please if its just a hook up, dont swallow.

Have a safe sex always!

Well, I never had sex before...but I think it would really depend if I really trusted/loved the guy. I mean if the guy wanted me to swallow, and I'm just INLOVE with him(and trust him) yeah, I'll probably swallow.

Evan88 Wrote:Have safe sex always!

This should just be a given for any hook ups.

On a personal note in hook ups I make them get tested (and in fairness I get tested with them) before having sex. Just because that's just... Well... I don't want STD's and I prefer to swallow. I like cum x3

Although I've only done this with one person so.. Tongue

Lalo Wrote:Geez, am I the only guy who loves cum?

Swallow and want for more!

Apparently only Elves and Wolves enjoy man juice... :biggrin: