Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spit Or Swallow
I tried the stuff once......never again.......it is funny you're eating potential families and shit when you think about it. Count on ole Mick to get weird and morbid, lol

Mick

bluefox4000 Wrote:I tried the stuff once......never again.......it is funny you're eating potential families and shit when you think about it. Count on ole Mick to get weird and morbid, lol

Mick

The only way you'd be eating potential families is to be eating unborn fetuses which I'm sure is not cultural in most parts of the world.

JKJK

To each their own~

Om nom nom.. potential children.. Smile

Brendan Wrote:Spit definitely. There was a meme going around on facebook saying that semen possesses positive health benefits, including anti-depressant qualities, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Always cheers me up.

Swallow, I don't know why but spitting ruins the moment.

Uhm... to be honest I think it's more gross to just spit it out... so yeah.

I really am uncomfortable with spittoons, I saw one at a vineyard-winery one time and I just retched a little bit. I don't like the taste of wine that much but I don't hate it enough to spit it out.

Same with food tasting, I find it so insensitive and cold to spit food out when tasting. Also it's quite disgusting.

As with semen, I wouldn't know, but I do hear that semen is a very nutritious product and there are recipe books dedicated to the promotion of semen as a food source. google 'natural harvest' a collection of semen-based recipes. It makes sense, if a life depends on a sticky goo, it probably should have a whole lot of healthy crap loaded in it.

Lilitu Wrote:I really am uncomfortable with spittoons...

I would be suspicious of any partner whose consumption and expectoration of gentleman's relish was so great that they needed to install a spittoon for the purpose.

Back in the 80's when all these gay "self help" and "informative" books were hitting the mainstream book stores, I bought a couple of them. They were pretty good, I was shocked. I thought they would be nothing but stereotyping and anti gay crap, but they werent.

One short bio on one guy was kind of funny. He said he was a "connoisseur of cum". He said he sucked off guys from all races, and all types. He was very specific too. Diabetics tasted like this......black guys tasted like that.....Jews tasted like this.....Canadians tasted like that.....fat guys tasted like this.....anarexic guys tasted like that.....body builders tasted this way..... It was very funny, as he wrote it from a food gourmet standpoint.

Yeah, i must admit I love to swallow, im all about pleasing my man, and the look on their face when I do swallow is priceless! I don't mind the taste really, and it makes me feel good. But i dont mind it on my face though sometimes too!