Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spit? Swallow? Or just stand back?!
I dont know what I would do, I think I would be like a few of you above and it would depend on how horny I am, or who it is!

I think at first I wouldn't swallow it, just because it would be weird for me. But I might swallow if I got used to it.

and what about tasting our OWN?
i'm interested only BEFORE, after finishing i drastically loose interest, doesn't it happen to you?

drocko17 Wrote:and what about tasting our OWN?
i'm interested only BEFORE, after finishing i drastically loose interest, doesn't it happen to you?

Lol, it's funny that you mention that. I was curious about tasting my own, but like you said, after I finished, I just didn't 'feel' like going the extra mile; so what you can do if you are somewhat flexible is lay on your back and flip your legs so that they are way behind your head and your stomach and crotch are right above your face as you're looking up Wink

Then you just do the deed, sometimes it's difficult because of gravity, but if you have a lot of tension built up, you should get some good results.

I think I said too much :biggrin:

Let it flooooooooooooooow Wink

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Oh god im defo a stand back vile vile vile

Husbands? Always. Otherwise it's dependant on how hot they are or how horny I am at the time. But ALWAYS before I cum...afterwards it's a no show! Must be some genetic block we have, becasue I don't know anyone who's willing to swallow AFTER they've already shot.

*Quick bit of info. Hope they are not a smoker or have a vile diet, because sperm DOES pick up flavors from our diets/environment/activities....and definaltey from smoking. All of you smokers out there wondering why nobody does it twice for you? There's your answer. We're not talking chocoalte here to begin with...add nicotine and ......

Yea feed him strawberries a couple of hours beforehand,works a treat(well back in the days lol)

I like to swallow, not because of the taste or the texture but just because its very hot and very sensual.

ardus Wrote:I like to swallow, not because of the taste or the texture but just because its very hot and very sensual.

yep, swallow because I want his 'seed' in me...mmmmmmmm!