Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spit? Swallow? Or just stand back?!
I tend to swallow:biggrin:

ardus Wrote:I like to swallow, not because of the taste or the texture but just because its very hot and very sensual.

absolutely.

Different factors would play a part in the spit, swallow, stand back decision.

First... how well you know the person.
Second... how much you liked them
Third.. what their pre-cum tasted like might determine what their full load would taste like.

As for tasting your own... I have done it before... the legs over and let gravity take control method... because like portugal.. once I'm done normally, I don't feel like tryin it.

in never spit...if i'm up for it....I swallow...if not i back off and watch the floor show

I always swallow, or I will watch and then lick it all up off of him!

I looooove it when my man is over the top of me and we're kissing and then he shoots all over my stomach and you feel all the warmness over your chest and stomach. That's what turns me on most, I like seeing the product at the end of it all... rather than feeling it disappear down your neck... and then he finishes me off and as weird as it sounds, our cum mixes... and it feels like a bond ya know? And he's leaning over me looking into my eyes smiling and we're both smiling eachother... much nicer than having a face full of pubic hairs :tongue:

drocko17 Wrote:and what about tasting our OWN?
i'm interested only BEFORE, after finishing i drastically loose interest, doesn't it happen to you?

Same, its just like... maybe another time, even tho 5 seconds ago you were so up for it

smurlos thats sooo sweet

it used to jst grab a kleenex nd deposit in my bin afterwards, but i had a wank while i... uh... had 'dropped inhibitions' (a term you might use...?)... and now i clean it up in a way tht is more... eco-firendly.

Sumartbloke has got the right idea! Save on food costs!