Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports....
I love sports in general, being American my first love is Football(American), and Baseball, I used to like Basketball but it's gotten rather boring the last few years. I also do like to watch Football(The rest of the world) i.e. soccer, Tennis, just about anything really. I like to watch both for the sport, the competition, and yes, the hot guys running around.
Richard

TimmyThink Wrote:Hockey because I'm Canadian and it's the law.

Also this
[Image: kogomi.gif]
Lol, Timmy.... Methinks you are prejudiced, or biased.... hehehe.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Soccer is very different from football. Like, everything is different, the ball, the field, the rules, the players' build. I think I kind of prefer soccer players to american football players because soccer is not as overrated like with the quarterbacks and all stereotypes and stuff...And also because american football players are usually tall and just...large...whereas soccer players (which is actually the original football and should be called football, not soccer) are more toned and athletic...yeah. *dreamy* I play soccer too, btw, but I'm too uncoordinated to be anything else besides the goalkeeper. One day, I will have a soccer player's body though. Yes.

hmmmmm not as overrated??? The mind boggles.... There's a huge fuss made around the world about professional football, and tons and tons of money is invested in the game.... Not as overrated? :confused:Rolleyes

Rugby and Greco Roman Wrestling.

One is about beefy guys in shorts. Another one is about two guys mauling each other in tight spandex with boners.

fit guys are the best. no doubt

I enjoy watching American Football (go Packers!), I watch as much of the Olympics as I can - all sports even the one where they brush ice away to get some oversized hockey puck into a certain spot (can't remember what it's called), I'll watch swimming just because the guys are hot, and I'll watch most movies that are based on sports.

With all that said, I have a thing for underwear ... All kinds. So I'll even watch a sport to see jockstraps and cup buldges, bicycling for tight shorts, and so on!

Hope I don't come off to horny or perverted here!

Sent from my mobile device

snowman Wrote:I enjoy watching American Football (go Packers!), I watch as much of the Olympics as I can - all sports even the one where they brush ice away to get some oversized hockey puck into a certain spot (can't remember what it's called), I'll watch swimming just because the guys are hot, and I'll watch most movies that are based on sports.

With all that said, I have a thing for underwear ... All kinds. So I'll even watch a sport to see jockstraps and cup buldges, bicycling for tight shorts, and so on!

Hope I don't come off to horny or perverted here!

Sent from my mobile device

your not alone, I used to watch wrestling when I was little but now, my cousin was watching it and I can't stop staring at the bulges. and swimming and diving I have to watch alone :biggrin:

I used to be a regular at the swimming track here in Malé, back in my whore days. To ogle and to be ogled, to grope and to be groped. Hmm... participatory.

Skiing, mountain climbing and kendo. But still trying to find which sport that fits my groove. Fit guys are the best!! But then being fit is hard...

I love watching Olympic type sports........swimming, diving, skiing, snowboarding, figure skating.

My fave is figure skating. Yeah, I know.....stereotypical!