Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotty bum, please help
Please help, I am a bottom male and I started to get some spots a couple of years ago, they come and go but recently got worse, sometimes they are just red, other times they have a small white head, some of them have hardened into tiny red spots and I'm afraid there will be scaring.

Please any advice, I am using body scrub and not always wearing tight fitting clothing like I used to, does anybody know any products, ointments, creams, anything that may help.

It has stopped me from wanting to date, I don't want anybody seeing this and reached a point today where I feel like crying, it is really ruining my life

would you be too embarrassed to go to the doctors for some cream or tablets that could help - he doesn't need to know your lifestyle choices - he just need to see your bottom and then prescribe a solution - that's got to be better than feeling like you do right now buddy,

Have you tried showers/bath with toiletries that are chemical or soap free ? I use products by a company called Sanex , especially Sanex Zero - I don't know what country you are from but im sure you can find a similar range anywhere - some peoples skin reacts to the additives to cleansing products and this can happen at anytime in your life and on any area of your body , Also try keeping your bottom like you would a baby's , use talk to make sure your dry even - hope some of this is ok advice , if not at least I gave it a good go Smile

Exfoliate that ass...!!!

Your pores are probably clogged...

Are you shaving your bum? That could cause it. If not, do you drink lots of water?

Like I said I have scrub (exfoliate)

Yes I have used sanex and others, it doesn't really make a difference, talk might be an idea though, thanks

Cuddly Wrote:Are you shaving your bum? That could cause it. If not, do you drink lots of water?

yes that was when it started but not anymore and its not overly hairy, I wish I had never done it.

I don't drink as much water as I used to.

Anonymous Wrote:yes that was when it started but not anymore and its not overly hairy, I wish I had never done it.

I don't drink as much water as I used to.

Shaving tends to cause problems. It'll pass and it's not the end of the world. We all have spots.
Drinking lots of water is a miracle cure for spots, in general.

That's talc or talcum, guys.
Courtesy of the League for Better Internet Spelling.

OP, go to your regular doctor or ask for a referral to a dermatologist and find out what is going on. It could be something very simple. What is most important is that you know. In the meantime use very mild soap and non-allergenic or baby detergent for your laundry.
I bid NO Trump!

Anonymous Wrote:Please help, I am a bottom male and I started to get some spots a couple of years ago, they come and go but recently got worse, sometimes they are just red, other times they have a small white head, some of them have hardened into tiny red spots and I'm afraid there will be scaring.

Please any advice, I am using body scrub and not always wearing tight fitting clothing like I used to, does anybody know any products, ointments, creams, anything that may help.

It has stopped me from wanting to date, I don't want anybody seeing this and reached a point today where I feel like crying, it is really ruining my life

I have bad acne all over and i will give you one piece of advice if you are not keen on going to the docs, use sudocrem Smile

Clindamycin lotion.