Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about virginity
I'm agree with "southbiochem", there are a différence between the men and the women.
For men it is less explicit.

But for me, i lost my virginity, during the penetration.

Yes, how do we virgins know what an actual virgin IS?????

[Image: giphy.gif]

I think being a virgin refers to a state when you haven't had an experience in your life yet... so probably some sexual acts will be new to you. It doesn't really matter whether you consider yourself a virgin or not, but what counts, probably, is your eagerness to try, and to do it well, when you do it for the first time.
However, no one should be expected to be good at something, the first time they try it, nor necessarily be expected to enjoy it. But with a decent amount of safe and healthy curiosity, there is no reason why a first experience, in which you are not forced, shouldn't be interesting, fun and mind-blowing.
Good luck with whatever new experience you are embarking on.

ChesterV Wrote:Virgin usually means a woman who has never had intercourse.

I think it could even mean a woman who has never conceived... never had a baby, and since that entails having intercourse first.... well it goes without saying.
Virginity is like a sort of innocence. Some women would like to make men believe that they have never been ''used'' and try to recreate their hymens surgically for the wedding day. Of course, it may be better that they've experienced intercourse before, but I don't see why they need to pretend that they're still virgins. Virginity is overrated, sometimes.

OlderButWiser Wrote:People tell me Im a virgin:/

Virgin on insanity.... LoL

ObB
X
Haha, ObW, definitely verging, or virgin on that very thing.... I enjoyed the pun.Confusedmiley-eating-icecr

sillyboy86 Wrote:... LOL ?
I didn't understand.

it's a word that has little meaning that has had huge meaning to... Fuck if you enjoy it or don't do it if you don't like it

Never thought i would get so many responses. I really appreciate your opinions! I think i have my own view nowSmile.

Well, a virgin is usually considered one who hasn't had sex. If you have any act with 'sex' in it (oral sex) then you're not a virgin any more. In my opinion, of course.

But this varies person to person. I know some gay men who say oral sex isn't sex, and therefore doesn't count. I also know gay couples who don't have anal sex, so does that mean they're virgins?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Actually you men things, Virgin literally is a state of purity/inexperience/fresh or new.

It doesn't have to mean sex, you pigs :p . Like Virgin Olive Oil? Hellooo Msn-slapping

Now in regards to sex specifically, Virgin, as accounting to the definition of the word, is ANYone who is any of the above in any facet or area of sex.

Has nothing to do with Himens and penetration or sucking lollipops. Not until you've done things revolving those things, are you no longer new or inexperienced in that area.

If you get butt fucked on a regular, your ass is no longer a virgin. You as a whole are no longer a virgin, as you've experienced sex. Even if you sucked a cock or pussy you'd then lose your virginity.

It was a word made by men to basically slut shame women into staying pure for a dirty old man whom she was often marries off to. Ugh Men in history annoy me :I

And now it's just a more modern form of slut shaming, only it's now anti slut and you're expected to have sex the moment your voice,balls or period drops, otherwise you're a loser.

It's made into a sex thing, but it's really not. Too much is put into it lol.

Canfer Wrote:Maybe it's a weird question, but I would like to hear your opinions.

Actually it is a weird question, but only because it's a weird topic. Consider:

Women in Japan can have an operation to have an artificial hymen reconstructed inside them. Are they then virgins? Of course not! But it accomplishes their objective.

In Mexico teenage girls engage in anal sex, theorizing that their future husband will be able to tell if they have had vaginal sex before. Are they virgins? Not in my opinion.

So when it comes to men with men, it's hardly straightforward. If for example anal is your favorite and you're a bottom, and the first time you have sex with a man, it's anal, and you're on the bottom, then that's when he popped your cherry. but it's not usually that clear cut. You can name whatever criteria you want - but that's if you consider it important - or valid.