Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squirrels take part in Halloween too
Ooooh, really scarey!

http://www.boredpanda.com/squirrel-steal...max-ellis/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[Image: squirrel-steals-carved-pumpkin-max-ellis-1.jpg]

Too cute. And well done to the photographer for setting up this little scene, but letting us see behind the curtain.

So adorable Smile

I love squirrels until my neighborhood was taken over by cats! now we don't have a rat problem! so every morning as I am having breakfast, and looking out the window into my backyard, I see them chasing squirrels and playing with each other! seeing of this every morning gives me a good feeling to start a new work day! love it!!

I'm all for sending squirrels into outer space.

[Image: 14412_4159203210690_741519655_n-420x630.jpg]

Ever seen this one? Gets me every time! lol
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Brilliant.

Virge's sling shot video was hilarios! and yes I am quite sure the critter did survived! lol

LEANDRONJ Wrote:Virge's sling shot video was hilarios! and yes I am quite sure the critter did survived! lol

climbing squirrels are rare here on the plains where you can drive 20 or more miles between trees. In my whole neighborhood we have two climbing squirrels who fight over the few trees. Neighbors have nest boxes for them to hibernate in during the winter.

Ground squirrels are a different story. I have three families of them in my yard and do all I can to encourage them to move. They do move but never far or for long. I've got one family of them in my woodpile, another under a shed and another family has burrowed in under my driveway. The only good thing about them is they keep the yard free of trash. Anything they find that's not grass is automatically nest material. They can pull out all the stuffing in a new dog toy in three minutes. I carried a big cardboard box out to the fence to use for apples. The next day when I went to pick apples they left me one flap as a souvenir.

LEANDRONJ Wrote:Virge's sling shot video was hilarios! and yes I am quite sure the critter did survived! lol

Personally I find it incredibly cruel.